The Welcome Super Topic

Hello everyone!
I’m really excited to start on my journey here. I’m reading the first book right now, so I have a bit to catch up on, but I’m enjoying it so far. Thanks for the invitation!

10 Likes

Hi all, I’m Lake (they/them) and I was sorted into Flinterforge, which really resonates with me. I think this is a super cool idea and can’t wait to really get into it. I am a big crafter and general nerd. I have always loved roleplaying games, so I think this should be interesting.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jcockerham, @BarkbytheGrace, @Murigan, and @Lake!

Seems like our Wagoneer contingency are all catching some zzz’s at the moment, but I’m sure @Rimor will be around in a few hours to give the proper spiel.

If you have any questions, our Wagoneers and guild leaders (and most everyone else) are happy to help! :cjsmile:

6 Likes

Hello, I’m new to Ebenguard.

I live in Greater Vancouver, BC and work for a software company heading up their Professional Services team and part-time as a motorcycle instructor as a passion project. I have an old yellow Labrador Retriever that I raised from a pup.

I’ve always wanted to role-play but didn’t know anyone else who did. This matched my interests and seemed like it was a sign :blush:

I’m starting to read through the material and the community and I’m looking forward to getting deeper into the lore.

Cheers, Iokheaira

7 Likes

Welcome @Iokheaira!

Nice to have another Ebbie and another Canadian! :cjheart:

There’s loads of helpful information in the forum primer so make sure you check that out!
If you have any questions there’s a Q&A Super Topic or you can tag the @Wagoneers or any of us guild leaders!

There’s also other threads for you to interact with to get a feel for the forums while you catch up! Like this super fun thread for pets for you to show off your beautiful pup!

3 Likes

Oh wow so many new Mounties!!!

Welcome @jcockerham, @BarkbytheGrace, @Murigan, @Lake and @iokheaira!!

@jcockerham your guild leaders are @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian!

@BarkbytheGrace and @Murigan your guild leader is @Sellalellen!

@Lake your guild leaders are @Viviane and @Tinker!

@iokheaira you guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi!!

Okay everyone make sure you read through the entire first post and the Forum Primer as they’re super important!

When you’ve done that you can introduce yourself you your guild mates in the Gossmere, Thornmouth, Flinterforge and Ebenguard welcome threads!

If you have any questions you can PM your guild leaders or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread where you can find answers!

When you’re ready to dive into some topics I’d recommend the werk, Pets and current reading topics!

If you want to catch up on everything that’s happened in the past two years then I’d recommend you read both TMP books!

@BarkbytheGrace Yey!! Another UK Mounty!!

4 Likes

Hello, I’m TheCultivator.:sun_with_face:
I love to cultivate wonder in my life and the lives of those around me. I find that I am able to communicate with animals just as, if not more easily than humans sometimes. I often have my head in the clouds, and I’m happiest discovering new things; like art, natural beauty, and stories. I think the Balimora guild will suit me quite nicely. :relaxed:
I don’t have consistent internet access currently, so my participation might be patchy. Looking forward to diving into The Monarch Papers!

8 Likes

Welcome @TheCultivator to the Ackerly Green forum!!

Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios!

If you have any questions you can PM them or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread you can check out!

First off though make sure you read the entire first post and the forum primer!

When your ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates! You can then check out categories such as #the-creationary!

If you want to catch up on everything that’s happened in the past two years of highly recommend that you read the Monarch Papers 1&2! It’s also useful to read them so you have a general idea what’s happening around here!

2 Likes

It’s actually pretty heartening to see so many of us from the British Isles :uk: . I was a little worried that it would be mainly Americans and I’d be operating on a completely different schedule to everyone else but so far it seems pretty global.

6 Likes

Hello there, I’m just getting started in the Magiverse, having taken the assessment and followed the steps to this point. I am Ebenguard and looking forward to finding out what that means and learning more about this literary journey.

Thank you,
SteamPunkyBrewster

8 Likes

Welcome the the Forum @SteampunkyBrewster!!! (Awesome username btw!)

Your guild leaders are the wonderful @Ginger and @Deyavi! So if you have any questions you can ask them or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread you can check out!

Make sure you read everything in the first post and the forum primer as it’s really important!

When you’re ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about your interests!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Allison. I’m a huge bookworm, my favorite color is green and I am in the Weatherwatch Guild. I’m not really sure what I’m doing but I am excited to figure out what I’m doing. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum @Booknerd4ever58!!!

Your guild leaders are the crazy duo @Skylad and @Remus!!! If you have any questions you can ask either of them or any of the Wagoneers! We also have a Q&A thread where you can head to for answers!

First off though make sure you read the entire first post and the forum primer as they super important if you want to join in and know what’s going on!

When you’re ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates and then check out the currently reading thread!

5 Likes

Hi Allison!

I’m pretty new here too so if you wanted to drop me a line and we can chat feel free :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @SteampunkyBrewster @Booknerd4ever58 and @TheCultivator!

5 Likes

Hi! I came across this when I was just looking for what my next read should be and this whole world sounds very interesting so I’m excited to get started learning about it! My guild is Thornmouth, which feels like it fits me very well. I’m excited to get to know you all and have fun with this magical universe! I play singles tennis and my favorite color is blue, and I am also a big fan of reading!

8 Likes

Hey everyone,

I just found this whole world, and I’m still trying to figure out what is really going on :wink:
My guild is Weatherwatch, can’t wait to be apart of all of this.

OC: I like art and thunderstorms. I work too much to really get back into art though, so hopefully this will allow me to get back into it. :blush:

8 Likes

Welcome @Lady_viper and @Vorona!!!

@Lady_viper your guild leader is @Sellalellen!

@Vorona your guild leaders are @Skylad and @Remus!

If you have any questions you can PM your guild leaders or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread where you can look for answers!

Firs off though make sure you read through the whole first post and the forum primer as they’re really important!

When you’re read you can introduce yourselves to your guild mates in the Thornmouth and Weatherwatch welcome topics!

4 Likes

Hello all!
I’ve just gotten into the Magiq world and may I say I’m absolutely enamored already! I’ve been roleplaying for a good five years now and writing is one of my favorite hobbies!
I’m currently studying philosophy at a local college and (hopefully) working as a barista.
I was sorted into the Ebengaurd Guild and am super excited to learn all about this world and guild! I’m about to start TMP! Thank you!
-Reanne

8 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum @Reanne!!!

Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi!! If you have any questions you can PM them or any of the Wagoneers! We also have a Q&A thread you can check out!

Before engaging in the community please ensure you’ve read the entire first post and the forum primer!

Once you’ve done that you can introduce yourself to your guild mates! Then you can starting engaging in the community in categories such as #the-creationary or topics such as writing help!

4 Likes