The Welcome Super Topic

Hi! I’m Ashley and I’m in the Thornmouth guild. I just started the Monarch Papers and I can’t wait to find out more about this world!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @Skye!

The Thornmouth guild leader is @Sellalellen! So if a question pops up feel free to ask her or us Wagoneers! Im always happy to help! The first post in this topic should also help!

Depending on what you like you might find the #the-creationary, which is art and writings from people on the forum, or if you like gaming we have the “The Gaming Mounties” chat! (for some reason it wouldn’t let me hyper link it)

No matter what make sure you do what makes you comfortable, as in if you don’t feel like just hopping into posting then don’t worry about it! I really do hope you have an amazing time here on the forum!

4 Likes

Hello! My name is Gold. :sparkling_heart: I just joined so I haven’t caught up on everything yet but am looking forward to learning more. I was sorted into Ebenguard. My hobbies are writing, psychology, collecting, and media analysis. Nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Salutations friends
My username as you can probably see is axle-thornbush and I guess this is where we introduce ourselves so some things about me well right off the bat my spell and grammar are horrible so please be patient with me when it comes to that I also love drawing, reading, being in nature,I’m a practicing Wiccan, I’m weird loud and love to talk so be warned and now for my guild I’m a Thornmouth
Can’t wait to dive head first into this rabbit hole

6 Likes

Hey!
I’m Orihah. I also found this through an Instagram add and I was very intrigued. I love RPGs and I’m really looking forward into diving into this! I’m a Gossmere! Which I’m super stoked about cause the description fits me so well!
My favorite thing about writing is world building and so I really love creating characters and the worlds they live in! My other hobbies include literally anything outdoors! Haha

9 Likes

Welcome @CercaTrova, @Trevon, @Skye, @Gold, @Axle-thornbush and @Orihah_Frandsen!!!

@Gold your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi

@Axle-thornbush your guild leader is @Sellalellen

@Orihah_Frandsen your guild leaders are @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian!

If you have any questions you can PN your respective leaders or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread with lots of frequently ask questions and you can ask questions there as well.

First make sure you read the first post and the forum primer as both are super important!

When you’re read you can say hi to you fellow guild mates in the Gossmere, Thornmouth and Ebenguard welcome threads!

There are also several categories like #bookish and #the-creationary which contains loads of thread on books, writing and drawing! There’s also the werk thread where you can talk about your job and other stuff!

5 Likes

Hey ya’ll. I’m new around here, wassup. I’m Lilly, I’m 13 and I’m in 8th grade. I discovered this on an Instagram ad and immediately fell in love with it and all its magic and mystery. I’ve always been fascinated by magic and spiritual things and mystery, and this is so interesting! I’m glad I clicked on that add. Anyways, here’s a little about me;
-I’m obsessed with unicorns and all things rainbow, I have been since like 5th grade.
-I do karate, I’m going to be testing for my black belt this December.
-I love music, it’s my passion. It’s what I want to do most with my life. I think I’ll be a composer when I grow up.
-I’ve always been searching for some adventure all my life. I recently took a trip to Europe and discovered my passion for adventure ran deeper than I imagine. Whenever I get a chance to do something I’ll always remember, I know I have to do it.
-I’ve also always had a thing for fairy tales. I think fairy tales and my love for adventure go hand in hand.
-I’m a huge nerd and bookworm. I am always trying to figure out how one thing connects to another, and I’m always reading in my free time. I’m a huge fantasy fan.
-Lastly, I’m in Balimora. So hello to my new guild!!!
Thank all of you for reading, I can’t wait to dive deeper into this.

6 Likes

Hello @Wildwolf! Welcome to the forum!

The Balimora guild leaders are @Helios and @Nimueh! If any questions pop up please don’t hesitate to shoot them, hop over to the Balimora welcoming area or us Wagoneers a message! My virtual/metaphorical door is always open!

If you like fairy tails and books then I think you’ll love the #the-creationary! The creationary is where people write poems, draw art, write stories (I have a huge writing project showing up there in a bit :wink:) We also have the currently reading section! There is also the favorite fantasy books section!

I really hope you enjoy your time on the forum and I have a feeling we might run into each other at some point!

3 Likes

Hello

6 Likes

Hello! @Artemisdancing!

The Ebenguard leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi! So if you have any questions ask them or us Wagoneers! You can also go to the Ebenguard guild hall!

Seeing as you didn’t put much into your message (which is fine!) I’m going to have to ask, what are some interests of yours? I’m sure we have a channel for at least one of them but I would just like to shoot you in the right direction!

I hope you enjoy your time around here! Hopefully you get settled rather quickly!

5 Likes

Welcome @Wildwolf and @Artemisdancing!!

2 Likes

I somehow missed this welcome message. I think its because I was still deciding on my path. Anyway, I think interests can be gleaned from my replies to various other posts.
And I was going to say that the only thing that’s missing is where I ‘hail from’ but I just revealed that in another post :laughing:. But to be more direct and make it easier, I’m from Florida.

5 Likes

Ahahah it’s quite alright

3 Likes

Hello I am Artemis i love film and going on adventures and i’m really excited to enter into the world of magic.

6 Likes

Where are you from @Artemisdancing?

2 Likes

Hello! I saw an ad for this on Instagram and had to click. I was sorted into Thornmouth and am going to start reading Flora & Fauna tonight. Very interested to see how this forum works and how the story plays out.

IRL, I work in digital forensics for a medical device company and am a catmom to two black kitties.

8 Likes

Morning M’Lady welcome to AG as you’ve probably been able to see we have had a lot of new recruits and @Sellalellen will be ecstatic to welcome another Thronmouth into the fold (she’s your guild leader! You can ask her anything in/out of world and she will be more than happy to help you out :grin: you can also ask any of the leaders if you like, we are all listed in the Primer Welcome again :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Shoo you pesky weatherwatch, this is our job :laughing:

Welcome @LadyVengenz, I love your name!! As Mr thunder stealer said you can PM you guild leader if you have questions. There is also a Q&A thread that contains lots of frequently asked questions and you can also ask questions there!

We strongly recommend you read through everything in the first post and the forum primer as it’s really important!

You can post pics of your cats over in the pets thread and talk about your work in the werk thread! When you’re ready you can also say hi to your guild mates over in the thornmouth welcome thread!

5 Likes

@Artemisdancing I know we have a couple topics that talk about movies and t.v. shows so you might like those! I don’t know if we have a topic dedicated to adventures however… Either way we have some awesome stuff over in the #the-creationary that are more of art and writing variety! Hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome @Wildwolf and @Artemisdancing, and welcome @LadyVengenz to Thornmouth!

4 Likes