The Welcome Super Topic

Hello everyone! I just heard about this from an ad and thought I’d give it a try! I will begin reading The Monarch papers tonight! I was sorted into the Ebenguard Guild and I can’t wait to meet the rest of my guild!

11 Likes

Greetings fellow Ebbie!

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @EnteiEmperor! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

Just discovered this sunday but did not start reading Flora and Fauna until today as I knew I probably would not sleep and be very distracted.

The guide chose Ebenguard for me and I am looking forward to meeting my guildmates, besides my SO and my friend who should be introducing themselves also. Definitely working on not being overwhelmed but excited with all the prospects finding these and and the community bring.

=^.^=

11 Likes

Hello there! I don’t even know where to start, lol…I’ve just recently started reading the Flora And Fauna, and it’s amazing! I’m super excited to continue reading and see where this all goes and to be a part of what seems so far to be a pretty awesome adventure!

For some context, I started text-based role playing when I was 9. Moved from chat rooms to messenger, to forums . I had my own RP forum with a persistent world RP for some time. I’m an avid reader, a poet, and gamer, so this promises to be an exciting experience!

Not much an intro, I know, but I’ll pop myself in and out of comments and subjects to get used to everything, then you’ll all wish I would hush, LOL!

As an aside, feel free to call me OneDeep or just ABN it you find yourself needing to address me. I’m also pagan, though not at all three “love and light” or “green grass guardian” variety, and a true and firm believer and witness that Magick, and Magiq, is real!

I’m a member of the Ebenguard Guild, and look forward to getting to know and interact with my guildmates!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @LoliOwar! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @OneDeepABN ! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Pop in and out as you please, we’ll always be happy to hear from you.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, poetry, and gaming! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

8 Likes

@BrokenVoid Awesome! Thank you much! I’ll head over and read the rules and primer and the full intro section now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy to help! Always feel free to reach out if you need anything.

8 Likes

We are reading and doing the things now. So much to see and I’m probably going to go get lost in the books and reading now section!

10 Likes

Wow, an influx of Ebbies! We’re taking over!

Okay, no we’re not, but we can think we’d like to.

7 Likes

Pfft.

We’re taking over.
For today at least :cagsfabulous:

7 Likes

Woohoo! So many new Ebbies! And I’m loving flora and fauna so far! I can’t put it down even at work lol.

6 Likes

The awesomeness of WEATHERWATCH just made them a little nervous :coleshadez:

7 Likes

Hmmm… Ebenguard is the guild of Balance, Justice, things of that nature, right? So of course We’re taking over! We’re bringing the balance! :grin:

8 Likes

Unless Steve is involved :tedevil: :steve:

7 Likes

Hello all! I’m Emissary I’m in Flinterforge and I found this interesting little forum in an instagram post. I’m big on aesthetic so the art style and the design of the quiz and such really drew me in. I’m currently a student studying psychology concentration in therapy and mental health. I’m a semi professional actor and voice actor and a long time fantasy lover so I’m excited to see what this whole world has to offer!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Emissary! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as books you’re reading, your hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Done and done my insomnia gives me a whole bunch of time to read and explore the forum. Thank you for the welcome!

8 Likes

@Skylad who is this Steve you mention? Do I need to just keep reading o.o

8 Likes