The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome @Grey!!!

5 Likes

@Grey Welcome! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer!

You can find your guild leaders, as well as any other community leaders you may need to find here! As for any questions you may have feel free to reach out to myself or @BrokenVoid!

If you would like to find a particular thread for a specific interest just shoot me a message!
Once again welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Grey! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Hey guys!

So happy I stumbled across this. Happy to say I’ve been put into Ebenguard. I’m already extremely into this and set aside my other books to catch up on this venture with you all.

14 Likes

Welcome @Narrator!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Narrator! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

8 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Bramble. I am a part of the Ebenguard guild. I am looking forward to learning and being a part of a community as awesome sounding as this one.

I hope you all had a blessed Yule season.

Be well

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Bramble! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as New Year Resolutions, hobbies, and coffee/tea!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Welcome @Bramble

4 Likes

Hello there!

I’m Sioux. Whilst I was going through my phone gallery I realised I took a screenshot of Magiqverse on IG months ago. I finally got a chance to explore it, and here I am.

My guild is Weatherwatch, which sounds like an excellent match and I’m very excited about. I’m just about to finish the book I am reading at the moment (#3 of His Dark Materials, for anyone interested!) so am hoping to tackle The Monarch Papers this weekend.

During the day I work as a Project Manager across Europe, but in my free time I like to write, read, paint, and play silly video games. I am in my twenties!

Lots of love,
Sioux

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Sioux! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, writing, visual arts, and video games!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hey @Sioux I’m Skylad one of the Weatherwatch leaders along with @Remus! Feel free to shoot either of us any questions you may have or even if you wanna chat :eaves:

4 Likes

Hey everybody this is Rottingcorpsse @Augustus_Octavian So basically this is my first forum that i have ever written in. The post on instagram kinda caught my attention. I’ve always been into magic and stuff so I figured I’d give this a whirl. I was sorted into the Gossmere guild so if anybody wants to hmu I won’t complain one bit.

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Rottingcorpsse! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Augo, one of the Gossmere Guild leaders. Nice to meet you, @Rottingcorpsse!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, most of you won’t remember me but I came along while we were cracking the fragments. A lot of stuff happened and I had to leave the papers for a while. I also left the discord channel which I cant find the link to and I was wondering if this was still rolling. English is not my first language, sorry for any errors

13 Likes

I also just saw that today is the anniversary of when i first joined. What are the odds…

12 Likes

the discord channel’s still kicking around, just a matter of it being locked to a certain trust level now ^^

7 Likes

Where can i see my trust level?

9 Likes

On your profile, right here.

You’ll get a notification whenever your trust lever changes, so you probably won’t need to check up on it too often. When you reach Trust level 3 you should be able to join the discord and unlock a few other features. Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get there soon.

10 Likes