The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and the Thornmouth guild @Rae! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as D&D, video games, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Hello All,

I’m new to this, and have just started reading The Monarch Papers: Flora and Fauna. When I took the assessment, I was sorted into Thornmouth. My experience has just been RPG games and Fantasy series both in Television and Books.

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and the Thornmouth guild @Kingink21! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as D&D, book recommendations, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

7 Likes

Welcome @Rae and @Kingink21! It’s a pleasure to meet you!

4 Likes

Hey folks! Kinda-new member here. I registered for this forum about 2.5 years ago, got sorted into Flinterforge and started looking around. Unfortunately at the time I was super busy with work, but that (for better or worse) isn’t an issue at the moment!

Looking forward to cracking into these books and getting involved in everything that’s going on. :smile:

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @saltyeyes! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Since it’s been a while I’ll give you the whole rundown to get you back into it.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

I have read the initial post and primer. I’m reading Flora and fauna now. I’ve read the roster. Looking to intro in guild after this post.
I noticed you mentioned D&D, it’s funny but I play on Thursdays using a virtual world our DM created. The only thing that has changed from the table top version is being able to create your own character looks and interact with the world around you virtually. Oh and the ability to play with anyone around the world.

9 Likes

Welcome @saltyeyes!!

6 Likes

Hi :wink: I’m Grey. Very new- about to delve into this unique and interesting experience <3 waves

14 Likes

Welcome @Grey!!!

5 Likes

@Grey Welcome! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer!

You can find your guild leaders, as well as any other community leaders you may need to find here! As for any questions you may have feel free to reach out to myself or @BrokenVoid!

If you would like to find a particular thread for a specific interest just shoot me a message!
Once again welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Grey! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Hey guys!

So happy I stumbled across this. Happy to say I’ve been put into Ebenguard. I’m already extremely into this and set aside my other books to catch up on this venture with you all.

14 Likes

Welcome @Narrator!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Narrator! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

8 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Bramble. I am a part of the Ebenguard guild. I am looking forward to learning and being a part of a community as awesome sounding as this one.

I hope you all had a blessed Yule season.

Be well

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Bramble! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as New Year Resolutions, hobbies, and coffee/tea!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

Welcome @Bramble

4 Likes

Hello there!

I’m Sioux. Whilst I was going through my phone gallery I realised I took a screenshot of Magiqverse on IG months ago. I finally got a chance to explore it, and here I am.

My guild is Weatherwatch, which sounds like an excellent match and I’m very excited about. I’m just about to finish the book I am reading at the moment (#3 of His Dark Materials, for anyone interested!) so am hoping to tackle The Monarch Papers this weekend.

During the day I work as a Project Manager across Europe, but in my free time I like to write, read, paint, and play silly video games. I am in my twenties!

Lots of love,
Sioux

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Sioux! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, writing, visual arts, and video games!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes