The Welcome Super Topic

Upon a new assessment with a more stable setting and mind, I’ve routed into Balimora which I plan on sticking to, but still seem to share a good amount of Gossmere traits. Just taking my time and reading the first installment. Anything more to share ? Thank you for the assistance.

9 Likes

In that case your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, and your guild introduction page is here!

6 Likes

Howdy y’all.

Just found this today through a curious Facebook link.

Got myself sorted into Balimora, and downloaded the recommended reading! About to start on Flora and Fauna while on my break at work!

By day I do a dreary sales job, by night I train in a martial art… interspersed with lazy nights of Netflix and pizza

Editing this post just to earn that shiny badge

8 Likes

Hi there everyone, super new to all of this, RPG, forums etc… Found this place through Instagram and as I love all things magic, thought I’d give it a go. Weirdly enough the first chapter of TMP1 was really familiar, like déjà-vu :mage: Looking forward to reading some more and interacting!! Almost forgot to say I’ve been assigned Thornmouth guild :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Longtooth! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Mishka168! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Please take the guild assessment to determine your guild. Once you’ve done that I can direct you to your guild leader(s) and introduction page.

To get started here on the forum you can join in on any of our general discussions such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

Happy to have you here, hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

Hi Void!! I’m a Thornmouth too :grin:

5 Likes

Ah, well in that case your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to ask her or any of the @wagoneers if you need anything. There is also a Q&A and the introduction page is here so you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates.

3 Likes

Hi all!

I was found on Facebook last night, and sorted into Balimora guild - which was entireley accurate for me! Though I do also feel a little pull toward Weatherwatch, too.

IRL I’m a mother, outdoor kinda person, and artist / maker / creator / confused soul. I’m sure there’s lots I could say about myself, but I’m awful at introductions and always forget everything. :sweat:

I can’t wait to get started on reading the book, which I will do tonight. I’m a bookworm and geek, with fantasy and magic being my very favourite genres, and the concept here is intriguing. Looking forward to getting immersed!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Lune! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. If you decide to change guilds just let me know and I’ll give you the info for that guild.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, visual arts, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Hey all,
I’m the Hedge Witch. Just getting started here and was sorted into Gossmere.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @hedgewitch666! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

2 Likes

Hi, im obscurumai, stumbled upon this and thought it was the coolest thing so took the quiz and it says my guild is weatherwatch.

Im looking forward to getting into it more and catching up on the reading :slight_smile:
Also from NZ and plan on sharing this to a few friends

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Obscurumai! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

3 Likes

Heeeyyy an ACTUAL kiwi :grin: Welcome @Obscurumai I’m Sky one of your leaders and I’m an Aussie so not only can you message me for advice but I’m also in your Timezone so you won’t have to wait too long for a reply :grin: (well unless I’m trapped at work)

8 Likes

I first joined the forum in April after following a Facebook ad and finding out my guild and beginning The Monarch Papers. From there, mundane life interfered and I’ve only just finished Volume 1 and returned to explore the Magiqverse a bit more.

I’ll admit that I’m quite lost, but do hope to acclimate more. I’ll admit that I’ve taken the Assessment a couple of times since my initial assessment, and have bounced between Ebenguard and Weatherwatch. I’m sticking with my first assignment for the time being, trying to believe that the powers that be know what they’re doing even though I feel almost no kinship with the Weatherwatch description. We’ll see though I guess.

Mundanely, I work in higher education and am raising 3 animal and one human child with my wife of 7 years. I’m a Girl Scout volunteer and am active in the local chapter of my professional organization.

I’m eager to meet more of you and get more involved.

8 Likes

Welcome back @eternalhearts! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. You probably received a welcome message when you first joined but since it’s been a while I’ll give you the info again to help you get reoriented.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

@Skylad and @Remus are the leaders for Weatherwatch, but I’m sure I’m safe in saying that Ginger and I are also more than happy to help as well. :laurensmile:

[spoiler]And not to get too spoilery, but there have been some further discoveries on the forum recently that may help solidify your guild choice… Once you get to that part, of course. :cjtea:[/spoiler]

8 Likes

Yeah, since she said she didn’t really feel connected to weatherwatch I figured I would give the info for ebenguard since that was the other result.

5 Likes

@CJB Hello friend!

I’m so excited to finally be jumping into the community! Initially I went through the guide and found myself in Balimora (back in August) but finally had the opportunity to start reading TMP1 recently! I went through the guide again and found myself in Ebenguard, which I feel more drawn to right now! Not sure where to be but I am happy to be here!

I’m also excited to finish reading TMP1 and get started on TMP2. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful place!

Light & Love,
StarBreeze MoonSprite

10 Likes