The Welcome Super Topic

I hope I’m doing this correctly, seeing as its my first time posting in a group like this.
Hello all! My name is Nightblume, and I was recently sorted into the Flinterforge guild. I’m working on catching up on the Monarch Papers, while juggling my university studies. My hobbies include reading, writing, drinking coffee, hiking, the cosmos, and painting. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to diving into this world with you all.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Nightblume! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, food and drink, and visual arts!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. Your guild leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Welcome! Now that you’ve mentioned it I’m tempted to start a hiking thread!

8 Likes

Wow, two new Weatherwatchers! Welcome, to the forums, @Inspifire and @Madacat!

8 Likes

Hi there! I was lead here thanks to Facebook and I’m excited to see where this journey takes me. I was put in Thornmouth and honestly I felt called out :blush:. Can’t wait to find out more.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @JoLani! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. You were definitely called out, but with a purpose.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, pets, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

@Wagoneers Hello! I bought the Monarch Papers; loved it and was reading through the end pages. Came across a page thinking it was an author’s page and hoping to find more books and discovered all this!! Bought the second book and I’m currently reading that. I was sorted into Ebenguard. I’m afraid I feel a bit like Martin. I’ve been reading Fantasy/Scifi or over 40 years. My user name, “Mathair” means mother in Gaelic. I am a mother, I’ve always been a mother. My own Mom called me Little Mother to the World meaning I was always watching for someone or something that needed cared for. Birds, stray pets, stray people. I never met a stranger much to her chagrin. I went into teaching and social work for a non-profit and it’s a good fit. I don’t do RPG but raised an RPG player and was around when DND first came out and when it came around again. I’ve always been intrigued by Fantasy that lives hand in hand with the mundane world and look forward to reading more from this group.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Mathair! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, your work, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Thank you very much! @BrokenVoid

5 Likes

No problem at all!

3 Likes

@Mathair, “Little Mother to the World” is the most charming nickname I’ve ever heard. Welcome!

9 Likes

Aww, thank you! @Fox

6 Likes

Hi my name is Glenn and I was sorted into Eberwatch. I am pretty sure I spelled it wrong.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Gulielmos! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. I’ll assume you meant Ebenguard since that’s what your profile is set to.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

Thanks and your right I have to get used to spelling out Ebenguard.

7 Likes

Hello everyone!

I know I am very very late to introduce myself and I would like to apologize for that. My college life was keeping me busy. Nevertheless, hi, hello, my name is @Goddess_Ark I am relatively new to @Ebenguard a guild I was sorted into and series I had suddenly got wrapped up in and in the best ways possible.

I am in fact an introverted, empathetic, artistic, and loveable nerd I could say and I have always loved the fantasy genre as well, which is how I found myself here.

Oh and if anyone has any questions for me, just out of curiosity feel free to message me. I will try my best to answer and respond frequently.

15 Likes

@Goddess_Ark Hullo! I’m Ignatius the local Gossmere Wagoneer! Trust me there is no need to apologize, life comes before anything else.

As for your guild leaders, they are the wonderful @Ashburn and @Ginger! Both of which are super nice so feel free to shoot either one of them a message if you need help or have a question! Us @Wagoneers are also here! Currently it is just me and @BrokenVoid but we’re always happy to lend a hand!

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you can go here to meet your guild mates! Other than that please don’t forget to check out the first post in this topic as well as the forum primer!

Now that the formal (I really mean boring :wink:) stuff is out of the way let me show you (its really more of a chauffeuring if you ask me but any who) where to find your interests! As for the artsy we have the sketch thread! Then based off your description of yourself you’ll probably enjoy the personality types topic! Then for fantasy we have several topics so I’ll just link the entire “#the-creationary” If I somehow missed an undying passion or interest feel free to shoot me a message and I’ll try to help you get sorted!

Once again welcome to forum! If you have any questions, concerns, or you just need a helping hand feel free to shoot me a message! Have a good rest of your day/night/assorted-time-titles!

7 Likes

Welcome back @Goddess_Ark! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. As Ignatius said, personal responsibilities come before anything else, but we’re glad you’ve found time to come back and introduce yourself!

4 Likes

Hello! I happened across this book from an ad and the idea really drew me in. I’ve been in love with the idea of modern magical realism for a while now and I love interactive reading (choose your own adventures are the bombdigity). I got sorted into Gossmere and I’m super excited to learn more about my guild!
-Mar

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Mar-Bro! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, pets, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes