The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @XVIII-IX! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, writing, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

@XVIII-IX Welcome to the community! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m t23jtown, but either t23 or Jtown are acceptable nicknames! I genuinely don’t remember where I saw the Magiq.guide link, but now I’m already hooked on the idea. I’m going to start reading Flora&Fauna shortly, and am a new member of the Ebenguard!

In the boring real world I am a security officer and a student, and I spend time working with my snakes (also my familiars) doing educational outreach!

12 Likes

Hello all,

I have just discovered this world and taken my assessment. A Thornmouth apparently!

Real world I am a rather odd combination of traits. I think I put the guide through its paces.

I look forward to diving deeper.

BedfordViking

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @t23jtown! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as hobbies, your work, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @BedfordViking13! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

3 Likes

Wow, AG is hopping today! Welcome everyone :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hello everyone,
First time here and I’m really amazed by this new world that is opening to me.
I’m from Québec.
I’m a Balimora.
Looking forward to this new adventure.

14 Likes

@BrokenVoid how do i connect with my guild :slight_smile: ?

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Thymir! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

Howdy! Happy to be here - really scratches the itch for some fantasy and imaginative play while I crank through spreadsheets at work :wink:

It’s Ebenguard for me!

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @perrin! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as hobbies and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Much appreciated @BrokenVoid! I’ll have a look around and start catching up on my required reading :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yall keep forgetting the #DND topic ;-;

7 Likes

I always link it if they mention it as an interest.

6 Likes

Hey everyone, new member. I’m not your average young adult reader, but I’ve dabbled in writing and I enjoy fantasy stuff like DnD and video games with rpg aspects. I got sorted into the Balimora guild and I’m excited to see where that takes me in the world that everyone has helped to create.

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @ZiggyThorgrim! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, writing, hobbies, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hello! I’m a freelance writer for a few tabletop game IPs, and looking for something fun to do between projects–or as procrastination from projects. I’m also a flower farmer, and do part-time video editing for a local university. So I don’t really do the normal 9-5 thing.

I got sorted as Balimora, but I could be convinced to join another Guild.

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Wizardswears! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, hobbies, and tabletop gaming!

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I was pulled into this intriguing site via Insta, and am looking forward to diving in. The assessment has placed me in Ebenguard, which seems pretty nifty, though I haven’t done any reading into the others guilds.

I look forward to meeting the rest of you!

15 Likes