The Welcome Super Topic

Hello!

My name is Krysta, and I’m so excited to join this adventure! I found this on Instagram a while ago and was immediately enraptured. I meant to sit down and delve further into everything but life got in the way, and I’m sad to say I forgot about magiq for a while. Yesterday I decided to finally look deeper into what all of this is about, and I’m so glad I did.

The Guide to Magiq has placed me into Weatherwatch, which I must admit feels a little off - I’ve never thought myself as extremely charismatic or charming - but I can’t deny the call of the Further Fire. When not searching for magiq I’m a freelance writer and photographer who loves reading and video game soundtracks. My husband and I recently starting writing tabletop roleplaying adventures together, and I even have one published on DMS Guild!

I can’t wait to dive deeper into all of this! I’ve never experienced anything quite like it.

13 Likes

Hello @Krysta ! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

The Weatherwatch Guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad! If you need to ask a question feel free to reach out to them or us @Wagoneers! (Myself and @BrokenVoid !) There is the Q&A topic if you’d prefer to do it that way!

Though by reading the first post in this thread as well as the forum primer should help solve most questions! That’s assuming you haven’t already read them.

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you’ll gain access to your guild hall!

As for your interests we do have a topic for quite a few of your interests! We don’t specifically have a “photography” topic but we do have a hobby one! Then for writing we have this made by me so feel free to nerd out with me over story lines at any time! (You might also enjoy #the-creationary category as that has lots of poems and writings from your fellow forum goers!) Then we have #bookish for all things reading! Finally for both you and your husband we have the tabletop gaming topic! (The standard video game topic can be found here!)

Once again welcome and if you need anything feel free to shoot me a message!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Krysta! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Very happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Pleasure to meet you both!

5 Likes

Hello! I learned about the Magiqverse through instagram browsing. Coincidentally, I’ve been working on increasing the amount I read and write on a regular basis so this was a very intriguing world to enter. I’ve been sorted to the Thornmouth guild, but have yet to get myself deep into the Monarch Papers. I look forward to diving in.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @XVIII-IX! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, writing, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

@XVIII-IX Welcome to the community! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m t23jtown, but either t23 or Jtown are acceptable nicknames! I genuinely don’t remember where I saw the Magiq.guide link, but now I’m already hooked on the idea. I’m going to start reading Flora&Fauna shortly, and am a new member of the Ebenguard!

In the boring real world I am a security officer and a student, and I spend time working with my snakes (also my familiars) doing educational outreach!

12 Likes

Hello all,

I have just discovered this world and taken my assessment. A Thornmouth apparently!

Real world I am a rather odd combination of traits. I think I put the guide through its paces.

I look forward to diving deeper.

BedfordViking

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @t23jtown! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as hobbies, your work, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @BedfordViking13! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

3 Likes

Wow, AG is hopping today! Welcome everyone :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hello everyone,
First time here and I’m really amazed by this new world that is opening to me.
I’m from Québec.
I’m a Balimora.
Looking forward to this new adventure.

14 Likes

@BrokenVoid how do i connect with my guild :slight_smile: ?

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Thymir! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

Howdy! Happy to be here - really scratches the itch for some fantasy and imaginative play while I crank through spreadsheets at work :wink:

It’s Ebenguard for me!

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @perrin! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as hobbies and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Much appreciated @BrokenVoid! I’ll have a look around and start catching up on my required reading :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yall keep forgetting the #DND topic ;-;

7 Likes

I always link it if they mention it as an interest.

6 Likes