The Welcome Super Topic

:hermanthumbs:

5 Likes

Welcome to the tribe, @boxofbees :gossmere:

6 Likes

I can’t get over what a cool name LadyLoreleiQuickwit is. Welcome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the compliment!

7 Likes

Hello! I’m MoonLaurel.

So excited to join the forum and to dive into the Magiqverse!

I lead social media for an online company during the day. (totally geeked out over Ackerly Green’s IG account and branding :nerd_face: ) I love being creative with crafts, drawing and such. Can’t wait to draw up an avatar for myself. I also love teaching yoga and energy healing and anything “woo-woo”:unicorn: From the US, living in the South (y’all), but West Coast girl through and through. And I am a mom to a boy, a wife and we have 2 dogs, 2 birds and a turtle :turtle: Phew…I think that about sums me up!

About 3/4 through Monarch Papers Flora & Fauna, so hard to keep reading but wanting to know everything to be caught up!

And I’ve been sorted into the Ebenguard Guild, which suits me so well :yellow_heart:

19 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @MoonLaurel! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as visual arts, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Welcome @MoonLaurel! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer!

4 Likes

Hello @Ignatius + @BrokenVoid ! Thanks for the welcome: )

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Abi, I’m 18 and I’m starting uni tomorrow morning so desperately looking for distractions! This seemed super interesting and up my alley so here I am. I’m apparently a Balimora, so I look forward to meeting my fellow guild members!!

17 Likes

Hi Abi! Welcome to the fun. Balimora is a great group, we’re wild and chaotic and totally cool.

A proper Wagoneer will be by soon with links, come say hi!

10 Likes

Hey @Abi welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Helios and @Nimueh! You can PM either of them if you have any questions. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates! Unfortunately you won’t be able to access it till you’re basic trust level.

Finally some threads that might interest you are work, mounty adventures, hobbies, currently reading, book recommendations, pets and University advice!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @teresanonymous! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, hobbies, and video games!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. Your guild leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Abi! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneers. Happy to have you here!

3 Likes

@teresanonymous and @Abi Welcome to the community! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! If either of you need something feel free to shoot me a message!

3 Likes

Hello,
my name is pines and I’m pretty new to the magiq world. Honestly only started today, the concept intrigued me.

I’ve been assessed and sorted into the Thornmouth guild and I’m excited to make new friends.

Some info about me: I come from a background of Roleplaying long hours well into the moonlit night, I have a love of horror and the supernatural, I am a lesbian and I have no problems admitting it besides I’ve got a wonderful girlfriend and I talk about her a lot so heads up, I adore mythology and astronomy and can talk hours about them both (though between you and me I was never good enough at physics and math to get into astrology for school), I love fandoms! Ask me about some stuff I like and I’d be more then happy to share (some things include Harry Potter, dead by daylight, Percy Jackson, multitudes of anime and manga, and Pokémon).

I might be an adult but Im awful at writing so if you see a spelling mistake, typo, or grammar error I apologize in advance.

I look forward to exploring the world I’ve come into.

Your humble forest cryptid,
pines.

18 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @pines! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, video games, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

Oh no. Too many interests in common, I will probably talk your ear off :sweat_smile: I also like the supernatural/weird, and mythology, and space. Ooh manga too? I hope I’m not scaring you off. I think you’ll fit right in here Pines. :thornmouth:
Edit: I just noticed your cryptid sign-off. I’m literally going to be Mothman for Halloween so obviously i think you’re even cooler now. Idk I’m tired so I’m a mess but I want to adopt this forest creature already.

9 Likes

@BrokenVoid thank you a ton for the welcome!

Sellalellen I’m glad we have a lot in common! Don’t worry it would take a lot to scare me off, I’m here to make friends so talk to me as much as you want.

Shdgwjcg my gf says I’m too cryptic some times and dubbed me the cryptid. I’m debating going as a character from the game dead by daylight called the legion, or as a wendigo it’s still a toss up for which I can get the supplies for. But mothman sounds so amazing my gf would lose it she loves mothman (and moths in general she goes form talking to me to “moth! Friend!” in .2 seconds)

adopt me, do it. doooooo it

13 Likes

Welcome @teresanonymous, @MoonLaurel and @pines!!

4 Likes

Hiya! I’m AutumnFlowers, and I was put in Balimora. I definitely feel like that’s accurate, the description was spot on!
I’m currently around halfway through the Monarch Papers Flora and Fauna, and I’m loving it! This forum thing is really new to me, I’m a bit shy and awkward but I love meeting people! I’m looking forward to talking to you guys <3

12 Likes