The Welcome Super Topic

Ciao everyone…
I am Speedwell and I stumbled across this lovely world through Instagram! Upon taking the guild quiz I was very pleased to find the choose your own adventure format I always loved as a younger person. After completing the quiz I was smartly placed within Weatherwatch (though after reading a little about each guild I’m probably a Weathermere). I’m a drummer and an artist and I adore writing so hopefully this is what gives me the push into being more comfortable with sharing my creations with others. I plan to start Flora & Fauna ASAP and I’m looking forward to this adventure :slight_smile:

13 Likes

thanks so much for the welcome, I’m so excited to be here.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Speedwell! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, visual arts, and writing!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

I like it. good for you, and thanks for sharing.
vega

6 Likes

Heyo people!

I’m FernBeard. I don’t usually participate in forums like this, but when it popped up in my Instagram feed it sounded interesting and I thought I would give it a shot. I like books (primarily fantasy), music, magic, and animals. According to the assessment I’m in the Weatherwatch guild, which made sense after reading the description. I plan on starting The Monarch Papers today and working on making my way through it.

I don’t really know what else to type, but I hope everyone is having a good day! :smile:

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @FernBeard! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

look at all these beautiful new people popping up. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Welcome @FernBeard @Vega @Razorking4160 and @Speedwell
Glad you all decided to take the dive and sink into the world of magiq with us!

10 Likes

Okay woah this is crazy I think I’ve literally just met my twin :scream: my name is also Marie, I also love Disney, Harry Potter, World of Warcraft & IM ALSO STUDYING DIRECTING FOR FILM & TELEVISION.

This is WILD hi!!!

12 Likes

Hello! You can call me Maj. Stumbled across AG on Instagram the other day, and was drawn in by the pretty visuals :heart_eyes:. I’m a graphic design student, so I like pretty things… :upside_down_face: Anyway, I’m a new Balimora recruit. I’m about halfway through the first Monarch Papers, trying to get up to speed before I have to go back to school in a few weeks. Nice to meet y’all!

13 Likes

Hi. Looking forward to learning more about everything:)

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Maj!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Helios and @Nimueh! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates! Unfortunately you won’t be able to access it till you’re basic trust level.

We have many creative topics in #the-creationary such as the Sketch thread!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Stardream!!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your guild leaders are the wonderful @Ginger and @Ashburn! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’ve increased in trust level you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourselves to your fellow guild mates!

Tell us a bit about your interests so I can direct you to some threads you might be interested in!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Maj and @Stardream! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. So happy to have you both here!

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you.

6 Likes

Hey all - I’m Vega - Ebenguard. I love to cook, read and ,knit . I also am a singer and a bit of a healer
. Still reading Flora and Fauna-and loving it. Also still trying to figure out my way around this 'verse. but I’ll understand soon enough…
This is amazing!

11 Likes

@Vega ah awesome! We have loads of reading topics in #bookish such as Currently reading! We also have the court of grandmothers and a food and drink thread!

4 Likes

Hey there! I’m Curie and it looks like I belong with Balimora. A friend of mine actually discovered AG earlier this morning and I thought I’d tag along for the adventure. Still currently working on the reading though. What can I say, for a librarian I read rather slowly most of the time. As for a little about me, I love video games and comics more than I probably should and spend many a weekend either plotting or putting my players against their worst nightmares in D&D or Call of Cthulhu… well that or sleeping.

11 Likes

Hello All,
Ceese here - or CC for short. I Tested into Ebenguard, which feels like a fine transition to say “I’m a Libra” (In no way do you need to be a Libra to be sorted into Ebenguard, obviously). This World that Has, Is, and Will Be created is amazing. Im trying the Wrap my head around the whole situation, but please come say ‘Hello.’! I would d love to discover this World with You - whoever you are!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Ceese!

I’m one of the Ebenguard guild leaders, along with @Ginger. Any questions you may find yourself with while poking around the forum, feel free to reach out to either of us or our Wagoneers. (It may take a little poking around the forum to get PMs to come up as an option)

We have our Q&A topic here, our guild hall welcome topic here (which may or may not be locked to posting in for a little while, depending on exactly how long/how much browsing the forum requires to go up from the super-new-person level). The top post on this thread has some good info too, though I’m sure you’ve seen it. :endriwink:

I’m a Leo :ebenguard: myself, so definitely not Libra-specific. We actually have a topic with quite the laundry list of other fun astrology/personality things: Personality Types: The Guilds, Astrology, Meyers-Briggs, Enneagrams, and More!

There are loads of special interest threads around to investigate until the guild topics open up, if you need help finding any in particular feel free to ask!

Look forward to seeing you around! :laurensmile:

6 Likes

Thank you @Ashburn for how quickly you got back to me! I will definitely check out those forums!

7 Likes