The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @HideUnder! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, or pets.

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

My name’s Alys and I was sorted into Ebenguard. Not sure where this journey is going to take me, but I’m excited to find out. :smiley:

Some random facts about me - I adore my two cats, I’m obsessed with gardening, you’ll rarely find me without the book I’m reading in-hand or at least nearby, and I’ll never say no to cheesecake.

15 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Alys! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, gardening, pets, and food

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Welcome @HideUnder and @Alys!!

5 Likes

Hello!

I’m PeculiarPerson! Though I’m wondering if I should have chosen something closer to a name… I kind of chose this one out of habit. Is there a way to change your username…?

I’ve just started catching up with Flora and Fauna, I’m reading the rules, and I’ve been sorted into Weatherwatch!

I’m super excited to explore the community. Is there any chance The Monarch Papers and other books are available as audiobooks? I have a lot more opportunities to listen at work than to read. Whatever the case, I’ll find the time to catch up. :slight_smile:

PeculiarPerson

EDIT: I figured it out! - Louisa

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Louisa! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, or pets.

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Welcome @Louisa!!

4 Likes

Hiya!

I’m G.G. and I am a Member of Gossmere! I just found Ackerly Green today while zooming around randomly and I intend to read more of the books as I get the time. I’m an art student so I’m sure I’ll find tons of inspiration as i continue :smile:

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @G.G.Moon ! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, pets, or visual arts.

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

Welcome @G.G.Moon!

5 Likes

Hi. I just joined up. I took the assessment and am in thornmouth.

11 Likes

Welcome @Katha to the Ackerly Green Community!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next let me introduce you to our guild’s wonderful leader @Sellalellen! You can PM her or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid with any questions you have once you reach basic trust level! For now though if you have any questions you can post them over in the Q&A thread!

Then when you’ve reached basic level you can head over and introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Thornmouth welcome thread !

For now though tell us a bit about your interests so we can direct you to some relevant threads that you can participate in to get your trust level up!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Katha! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Very happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Greetings everyone,

My name is Elijah. I stumbled on the assessment earlier this week And Discovered that I’m a Thornmouth. Normally, I’d lurk more than talk however, after getting started here I’m excited to learn more and grow when it comes to the story.

I have seen the guild hall, and I love it. Though I have yet to enter it (still deciding on how). I’ve always loved reading so a library is going to be HEAVEN for me.

Cheers o/

12 Likes

Welcome @Elijah_Firenze to the Ackerly Green Community!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next let me introduce you to our guild’s wonderful leader @Sellalellen! You can PM her or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid with any questions you have once you reach basic trust level! For now though if you have any questions you can post them over in the Q&A thread!

Then when you’ve reached basic level you can head over and introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Thornmouth welcome thread!

For now though tell us a bit about your interests so we can direct you to some relevant threads that you can participate in to get your trust level up!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community and to Thornmouth @Elijah_Firenze! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. So happy to have you here!

4 Likes

@Rimor @BrokenVoid It looks like PM’s aren’t enabled when your as new as I am lol

7 Likes

Hi I just happened upon this universe while scrolling through Facebook. I’m more than certainly a Potterhead and have started reading The Magicians. I find this all to be very intriguing but I am also very nervous. I’ll definitely need nudges. I was sorted into Gossmere but I also feel a calling to beasts so if that says anything, let me know.

14 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m a graphic designer, tattoo artist, and a real life witch! I found this world absolutely fascinating and dove right in and now here I am lol!

17 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @LowJak and @Marcxbx!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

Next let me introduce you to your guild Leaders! @LowJak your guild leaders are @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! @Marcxbx your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! You can PM your leaders or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid with any questions you have once you reach basic trust level! For now though if you have any questions you can post them over in the Q&A thread!

Then when you’ve reached basic level you can head over and introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Ebenguard and Gossmere Welcome threads!

For now though you can interact in threads such as general discussion, work, currently reading and hobbies!

@Marcxbx you might particularly like the tattoo thread!

Once again welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

9 Likes