The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hello I’m LunarSplash. Hi @Timidity

8 Likes

Hi! I’m River Blue, just joined and I am a Thornmouth.
My friend @Timidity showed me this!

8 Likes

Hiya, @LunarSplash! You’re here!

5 Likes

Hiya @River_Blue!

4 Likes

Basic questions are good, I can answer basic questions.

You add the guild badge by going to the “Groups” page and joining the Group for whichever Guild you feel like you most closely linked to. It can be the Guild the guide gave you, or it can be one that you know just deep down you are more that guild than any other (OracleSage is a good example of this one). You get to the Groups page by clicking the button with the three horizontal lines, and finding the page on there. I believe it is the only way to get there. Or just click here (because apparently I forgot about hyperlinks)

As for helping right now? I think we are in a bit of a standstill right now. We are waiting for Aether to “break free” again, which will probably mean things will be happening fast and there will be a lot of them. That doesn’t mean that we haven’t missed anything. If while you are catching up or reading up, you notice something off, just let us know. We can work through anything we may have missed

9 Likes

Hi everyone I’m a new Ebenguard member. I just joined earlier today and can’t wait to get started!

9 Likes

Welcome! Have you watched the recap videos on Youtube yet, they can be found on Basecamp33 youtube channel. If you need any more help getting caught up just let someone know, they will be happy to help!

5 Likes

I just finished watching them. Pretty intriguing stuff.

3 Likes

Helllo! I’m Katrina, I just joined and I’m frantically trying to catch up but this is all very interesting. I hope to be a real help to the community :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey. I’m new here…

6 Likes

@Katrina @Melanie_Cornett

Welcome, welcome,welcome! Make yourselves at home!

We’re between fragments, so now is a good time for catching up. I recommend looking at the wiki and Eaves’ weekly recaps for doing so. I usually don’t do introductions, but if you have any questions, ask away!

Also, I’m Chordie. You can usually find me in the Cabinet of Orherworldly Wonders and sometimes the Campfire.

8 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m new, just got sorted this evening. Would just like to introduce myself to everyone!

9 Likes

Where did the guide place you? (Also, remember, magimystical currents change! Don’t think you’re bound by the one go through.)

6 Likes

Hey @LightofLife! Welcome to the forums! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you. We’re all a friendly bunch here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The guide placed me in Gossmere :grinning:

6 Likes

Yeah, super friendly!

damn hippie Gossmeres

9 Likes

Hi everybody I’m a new thornmouth and I look forward to working with all of you.

11 Likes

Welcome to the nerd guild, I’m VictorianFlorist. Happy to have you here.

6 Likes

Uhm I feel attacked Chordie

5 Likes

Blows sage smoke in your general direction

6 Likes