The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

But I love you

4 Likes

Can anybody tell me how to make my guild display next to my name?

4 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/the-welcome-lodge-super-topic-come-say-hello/244/165?u=chordie

Courtesy of @Brendon

3 Likes

Hyperlink to the groups page is here

3 Likes

Hello all. I stumbled upon this whole experience by chance, and am interested to see where it goes. Thornmouth, apparently. Intrigued to learn more. :blush:

10 Likes

Hello one and all my name is hunter, and im a proud balimora, I just joined and I aspire to do great things. :grinning:

10 Likes

Welcome, I am in the same boat and found my way here a few days ago :grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome @Sharkbaitkate, @Hunter and @LightofLife! Make yourselves at home and by all means feel free to ask any questions you all may have!

7 Likes

Hey all! Glad you could join us!
Welcome to the clan!

5 Likes

Love you too Chords :gossmere:

4 Likes

Brand new Ebenguard here! Excited to have found this. Hello everyone :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome @Wallie!! Welcome to the group! Let us know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, Iā€™m not very social and Iā€™m not very trusting but Iā€™m a new Thornmouth so yay. Sorry if I seem a bit callous towards anyone, itā€™s not personal. Iā€™m also kind of confused by all of this. I was kind of drawn by all of this and when the quiz or whatever I took talked about a void, I just had to dig but what is all of this? Why are we here?

7 Likes

@Berzerk You should get along just fine with some of us Thornmouths. You donā€™t read as many books as us without being a little antisocial or reserved.

Weā€™re here to solve the fragments and find out why magiq has gone from the world.

Here, @Ascender has an introductory post that should answer most of your questions.

4 Likes

@VictorianFlorist alright so mostly caught up and so this book is going to help us find what weā€™re looking for?

2 Likes

@Berzerk Yup, thatā€™s the idea. Weā€™ve completed ten out of the 16 fragments. 4 fragments = a key. 4 keys = an open BoB.
Currently weā€™re trying to locate Fragment Eleven.

Thread on that is right here ā†’ SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos - #52 by Keegan

Aether, a young man we met through the prior fragment, left us the video. We presume it may contain the fragment. Give it a listen, perhaps you can hear something we havenā€™t yet.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a bit of a wuss and Iā€™m scared that itā€™ll sound weird and freak me out so bad I canā€™t sleep. To tell you the truth, Iā€™m kind of sensitive to other things and Iā€™ve tried really hard to steer clear but like this book, Iā€™m drawn to it. Iā€™ll try and give it a listen and maybe throw some words at the end of the URL.

4 Likes

@Berzerk You arenā€™t alone in that regard. I started listening and just couldnā€™t continue. I almost immediately had a splitting headache. I havenā€™t listened to it since. Itā€™s not very, pleasant.

4 Likes

:neutral_face: Well thatā€™s not good. Iā€™ll figure something out. Thanks for explaining stuff. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy to help!

3 Likes