The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @StargazingSkeleton!! Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi so if you have any questions you can ask them! You should also check out the Forum Primer which has links to CJs two fantastic books!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! So excited to play catch up and learn more about this world c:

12 Likes

Welcome @Deanu!!!

The fantastic @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can PM her! Like I said above you should check out the Forum Primer to get started!

7 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile:. My curiosity had led me to this interesting world of literature and Iā€™m excited to learn more!

7 Likes

I like my coffee with caramel and cream

9 Likes

Welcome @Disoa!!! I donā€™t know if you saw but just about your post I said Sellalellen was our guild leader so you can message her if you have any questions! You should also start by reading the fantastic Forum Primer!

5 Likes

@Rimor I always think that youā€™re one of the guild leaders because thereā€™s Remus and Revenir and thatā€™s just too many similar R names to keep track of.

8 Likes

Hello all I seem to have found myself here after a Facebook adā€¦and am a Gossmere perhaps?

10 Likes

Hi there! Welcome! @OracleSage is your guild leader I believe and sheā€™s very kind. If you have any questions feel free to ask her or any leader for help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Snowberry. Iā€™m super new and I tested as Ebenguard but I feel very much like I belong in Gossmere. I would appreciate any tips on starting out - my friend @AtheliaViolet introduced me to the magiqverse yesterday and Iā€™m at the beginning of what seems like a very steep learning curve!

15 Likes

Hello! Glad to have you! I donā€™t feel like anything is set in stone and anyone is capable of change. Go where your heart takes you and ask for help from a leader either in the guild you feel most connected to or where you were placed if you have any questions. Welcome :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi baby Snowberry :blush: Iā€™m glad you made it!

8 Likes

Hi! If youā€™re still looking for a place to land between the two guilds, Iā€™m sure the leaders would be up to help out! @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian are your Gossy leaders, and @Deyavi and @Ginger are our Ebenguard leaders! But also follow your gut! The Guide is meant to help point you in a direction, but if youā€™ve got a strong feeling about a different guild, go for it! Or be both! Thereā€™s plenty of polyguilds here!

10 Likes

Ahahaha unfortunately Iā€™m not but Iā€™m always happy to help!

Welcome @LittleSnowberry and @Joshwolftree!!

4 Likes

Hey there, Snowberry!
Iā€™m Oracle, one of the Gossmere guild leaders. So nice to meet you!
If you need help getting started I recommend the forum primer
Or, if you have any specific questions, donā€™t be afraid to reach out! Leadership is here to help get you settled in any way we can!
Welcome to the guild of Gossmere!

8 Likes

Hi there! So Iā€™m new here, as you probably can tell, but I finished the first book just a little while ago and I must say that my interest was piqued! I followed along with a few other things on here before posting this little introduction but I look forward to talking to and interacting with everyone on here! Oh! I forgot to mention but I did take the guide assessment and I got Ebenguard!

11 Likes

Good evening, everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Reese. I have answered the questions. I have been placed. I am a Balimora, though Iā€™m sure I knew that before the test did. I am excited to join. Well, as excited as one can be when the storms overhead are so strong.

12 Likes

Welcome @AutumnWriter and @Reese! You can both check out the forum primer for the general rules of the forum and a quick catch-up of events. Autumn, nice to see that youā€™re working on the books, I had just finished the first book when I first joined the forum too. Your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger, feel free to @ them with any further questions you may have. Reese, your guild leaders are @Steve and @Helios. Simply lurking around on the forum for a little while is a good way to get a feel for how things work.

8 Likes

Thank you, @BrokenVoid. I feel as if Iā€™ve barely begun to scratch the surface here, but Iā€™m eager to learn more. Iā€™ll be in touch.

9 Likes

Yeah it can definitely feel pretty daunting at first. The books are usually the best place to start if you havenā€™t already. Everyone here is always happy to help out if you need anything.

9 Likes