The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey! I only recently stumbled upon the Mountaineers. I’m a Thornmouth, which makes sense since I’m always really curious and finding random bits of information. I’m a bit of a scatterbrain, though. (one of my friends honored me with the title of “The dumbest Genius he knows” :sweat_smile:) I’m currently in college, studying for a Biology Major and a computer science minor, from Minnesota. Just a freshman though. Because of homework, hobbies, or the slight possibility that I forget about the Mountaineers for a month only to suddenly recall it halfway into a Wikipedia-reading-page-frenzy (I’ve gotten from tongues to coral once; don’t ask), I’m not sure of how much help I can be, but I’ll try to help wherever I can! I hike, read, and draw as a hobby.

9 Likes

Welcome to our happy little forum! I feel your pain about homework, I’m a freshman in college too. Good luck with your studies and hope to see you around here! If ya need any help getting caught up just ask, everybody here is super friendly and always happy to help!!

Also welcome to jack, Parker, genericwhiteman, Saint, Root, charlie, and dargor!! Hopefully I didn’t miss anybody that’s a lot of names :grin: So awesome to see so many new faces!

7 Likes

Welcome to the family! Pm me or just ask around if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Hello. Anybody got an idea on how I can get caught up?

3 Likes

Hey, welcome! Sorry no ones responded sooner, bit of choas right now in the fragments! Look up Basecamp33 on youtube, recap videos on all the fragments are there!
Love & Luck
Oracle

2 Likes

Hi All! I am a very VERY new Balimora, and if I’m honest, I have little to no idea what I have stumbled across. Any help would be much appreciated…

5 Likes

Well… Its hard to explain.
We are learning magiq, a lost art of kinds…
Honestly I’m not sure how to explain it:/

We follow clues and puzzles left by this old book, and once we have solved all the puzzles its unlocked. We have two of four.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

What up guys, Im J or Jay, a new Balimora.

7 Likes

Heloo everyone! I’m Lellen, a brand new Thornmouth. I was fascinated by this whole thing right away so I convinced my sister, @Timidity to join even before I knew what was happening.
I’ve skimmed the blog and the fragment 10 thread so I think I’m sorta up to date? We’re waiting for a live stream? I haven’t quite figured out what I can do, but I’ve always loved codes and puzzles, so I hope I can become useful once I figure out what’s going on/what I’m good at.
If only I knew about this when they were trying to fold boxes. I have a book with more detailed instructions for a very similar box. Oh well, next time maybe.

10 Likes

Hiya, I’m Timidity, an ebenguard.

9 Likes

@Timidity There you are! Look at what I figured out :thornmouth: :ebenguard: u jealous? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Maybe kinda.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family! It’s pretty quiet right now but tomorrow will be busy. If you both are caught up on the fragments than you know who Aether is, if not, he is a boy we believed is being held against his will by a entity called Kemetic Solutions or KS. He is a magi and a Gossmere so we are doing everything in our power to help, tomorrow a youtube video from him is said to appear on our channel so keep an eye out for that:)
I’m Oracle from Goss and if you need anything just hollar, or whatever hollering is called on the interwebs XD
Love & Luck
Oracle

8 Likes

Welcome J, Sellalellen (your name is like a tongue twister I like that :smile:) and Timidity! Looks like Oracle got y’all pretty well caught up. Kinda slow today but there’s most likely a hurricane of activity in the forecast for tomorrow :grin: hope to see you all around! Any questions just ask, everybody’s super friendly here :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hey everyone. Im nighthawk im a friends of oracle’s

6 Likes

@OracleSage? That guy is a nerd. I love him

Welcome!

5 Likes

Hey @Nighthawk !! I see youve met my husband Chordie (long story)

So on youtube you can find Basecamp 33, which has recap videos on the fragments you missed. Tonight at 8 this guy we are trying to save will be live on there so keep an eye out for that too!

4 Likes

Also you took the magiq guides test right?

Ya got six guilds that it will figure out which one you belong in

Gossmere, the kind and helpful
Thornmouth, the witty and intelligant
Ebenguard, the determined
Flinterforge, the innovative and hardworking
Weatherwatch, the brave and adventourus
Balimora, the wild and druidic

In the end the choice is yours, but the guide may really help you find your guild!

4 Likes

What up chordie. You aint wrong :joy:

4 Likes