The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hello @Offtheblock! Glad to have you here!

4 Likes

Hey, everyone. My nameā€™s Parker and Iā€™m totally new here. I found a link to the guide on reddit and finally found my calling, the quest Iā€™ve been looking for seemingly forever. I was sorted into Balimore, which shocked me.
Iā€™m big into anime, cyberpunk, Sipder-Man, Star Wars, and general nerd stuff. Donā€™t be afraid to speak to me, and I hope youā€™ll all welcome me.
Oh right, Iā€™m also pretty good at the whole puzzle solving thing, sooooom I hope Iā€™ll be contributing a lot around here soon. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey, I also came from r/ARG. Glad to see it wasnā€™t just me.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Parker! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home!

4 Likes

Welcome to the clan Parker,
Always good to have some code crackers around here!! Iā€™m @OracleSage and Iā€™m here if you have any questions or need any help with finding your way 'round.
Love and Luck
Oracle

3 Likes

So I also came from /r/ARG. Iā€™m a ebenguard

2 Likes

Welcome newcomers!

Those from /r/ARG, watch your immersion. I donā€™t know how the ARGs youā€™ve done before handled immersion but this forum is supposed to be completely canon, excluding CJā€™s blogposts and the Cabinet.

4 Likes

Good afternoon, everyone.
Found the Magiq guide a while ago, got sorted, but didnā€™t have the time to help out.
Then something happened and I was reminded of it, so I decided to hop in and join the fun.
My name is Jack, nice to meet you all.

7 Likes

Will do, glad somebody brought this up bc I was unsure. I like to stay in the game so Iā€™ll be ā€œin characterā€ as it were.

2 Likes

Welcome Jack! Out of curiosity which guild are you a member of?

2 Likes

I was sorted into Weatherwatch.
Always chasing the Fire.

7 Likes

Iā€™m a new Weatherwatch.

4 Likes

Welcome Weatherwatchers (?)
Iā€™m a Gossmere but my second most common result is Weatherwatch:) Guess Iā€™m a Weathermere? A Gosswatch? Anyway, welcome to the troop! Buzz me if you need any help!!

2 Likes

Hi folks, newbie Gossmere here! :smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @RootNotes!

3 Likes

Hi! New Gossmere :slight_smile: Iā€™m a girl named Charlie, looking for my real roots.

6 Likes

Welcome @charlie! Glad to have you here! Feel free to ask any questions you have, and we will do our best to answer them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Trying to take all the information in right now :smile: and really loving it so far! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do

5 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m a new Thornmouth. Thereā€™s so much to get caught up on!

6 Likes

Hey RootNotes, nice to see a friendly Gossmere smile round here, only a few of us!
Iā€™m OracleSage, but just call me Oracle.
Lemme know if you need any help:))

3 Likes