The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Aha! A fellow book nerd! Have you checked out the Bookish category? I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you there.
Goodness we have so many new people today! Hello everyone! Feel free to @ me or any other leaders and we can pm you about whatever questions you may have.

9 Likes

I have not Sel, I need to. To be honest, I’m at work right now; so I’m in and out checking the forums out. I will def check it out though :books:

10 Likes

Welcome new Mounties!!! Still don’t understand why you’d pick any other guild over Weatherwatch but I’m sure you’ll have a blast

WEATHERWATCH RULES!!! :weatherwatch:

8 Likes

Thanks @Rimor

7 Likes

Hello everyone. I stumbled across the Guide couple of days ago and took the test. Flinterforge is my guild. I am not quite sure what to expect out of all this, but it seemed interesting, so here I am.

18 Likes

Welcome @Chaote!

7 Likes

Welcome, @Isolte and @Chaote! It’s great to have you both! Feel free to reach out to me or your guild leaders if you have any questions. Isolate, you’ve already met one of your guild leaders, but Chaote, your leaders are @Viviane and @Revenir! They’re both excellent resources to reach out to!

8 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m totally new to this whole set-up, but I’m very excited to see what this is all about! I took the exam earlier, and I’m a Thornmouth.

15 Likes

@Sellalellen another one for the guild! :laughing: Welcome @Borasisi!

This is the forum primer to help get you started:

This is the link for the weekly recaps: https://basecamp33.com/category/weekly/

And this is the wiki: MAGIQ Wiki | Fandom

CJs two amazing books are also one of the best ways to catch up quickly! @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can PM her or any of the other guild leaders!

11 Likes

Hi everyone I’m new, my guild is weather watch
~Zephyr

17 Likes

Welcome Zephyr! (and everyone else that’s joined us in the last few days, so many new folks!)

@Skylad will be so pleased to know another Weatherwatch has joined us. He’s one of your guild leaders, but feel free to ask pretty much anyone, guild leader or otherwise, if you have any questions. We do like to be helpful. :cjsmile:

12 Likes

About time WW got some wind in their sails (see what I did there :grin::grin:) Welcome aboard @John_Huey its great to have you on the team :grin: @Remus and myself are the captains of Weatherwatch so feel free to ask either of us anything about the lore or how the community works (I’ll PM you in a bit but it’s nearly midday and I haven’t had a beer yet so gotta go to the pub :grin:)

14 Likes

This might be the most Weatherwatch introduction I’ve ever seen you give, Sky. :joy:

So excited to see all of these new faces, especially my new FF guildmates!

9 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the guild, and to the Mountaineers. It’s awesome to see so much involvement from new people. If you need help with anything don’t hesitate to @ me.

9 Likes

Welcome to Weatherwatch, John! I see you’ve already met Sky, but I’m Remus, your other captain! Let me know if you need anything as you start going through the forums!

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Cresh Skellek, I am a new member of Flinterforge. I’m glad to be here.

14 Likes

Glad to have you here @CreshSkellek!

8 Likes

Happy to see all these new folks joining our community - also happy to see some old familiar faces again after a long while! Welcome back!

9 Likes

Hey, I just got here. I’m Darkus. I like the unknown and chasing the abstract the dark or mysterious. I’m with the thornmouthian guild. I’m very somber and a bit on the dark side but reliable in a pinch. I like ruins and old legends.

15 Likes

Welcome to the guild! I’m rather “darkly inclined” too. I’m your leader, and I can help you sort out any questions you might have. Just @ me here or dm me, and I’ll answer as soon as I can. I usually check the forum a few times a day so it won’t be longer than a few hours.

10 Likes