The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey guys, just joined the community today. Getting here was a tad funny considering I do astral projection and things.
Tested out as Ebenguard, happy to be here and protect everyone!

13 Likes

Welcome @Aidian and @KedrickPhoenixx! Iā€™m one of the Guild leaders for Ebenguard. We are glad to have you with us.

If you have any questions, donā€™t hesitate to ping me, or another leader here (@OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian are the Gossmere leaders, @Ginger is our other Ebenguard leader) and we will be happy to connect with you.

12 Likes

Pleasure to meet you @Aidian and @KedrickPhoenixx, glad you found your ways here!

12 Likes

Welcome guys!

11 Likes

Hey, welcome to the Gossmere family @Aidian ! Nice to meet you :smile:

11 Likes

Oh my word! So exciting! Another Goss?!? Plus an Ebbie!! :blue_heart:
Welcome to Basecamp @Aidian and @KedrickPhoenixx

10 Likes

Hi all, just got here! Looks like Iā€™m in Flinterforge; Iā€™m super excited to start reading over the Papers & getting started!

13 Likes

Wow so many new people! Welcome @Daffodil!!!

9 Likes

Hey all,

Just joined up today, saw a post about the guide and tested into Thornmouth. Happy to be here.

12 Likes

Your name is so fitting for this season lol mine are just about to bloom.

9 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m your guild leader. You can call me Sel :endri2: So what drew you to The Guide?

10 Likes

@Sellalellen
Iā€™m not really sure. I ran across the guide online, took the test and was put in it. In the description it sounded like a perfect fit. I love to read and learn. I guess thatā€™s what drew me in haha. I didnā€™t feel the need to retest.

12 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp and also the best guild! :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome, @Daffodil and @Reginald_Dashwood! Itā€™s great to have you both on the forum! Reginald (is it cool if I call you that? Or Reg?), youā€™ve already met your guild leader, but Daffodil, your guild leaders are @Revenir and @Viviane! Feel free to reach out to either of them or any of the other guild leaders if youā€™d like some help navigating the forums!

Again, welcome!

8 Likes

Either is fine @Remus.

9 Likes

Hey @Daffodil and @Reginald_Dashwood, itā€™s awesome that you found us!

9 Likes

Hello, hello,
My name is Isolte and Iā€™m new but very excited to join what seems like a fantastic journey with everyone here!

14 Likes

Welcome Isolte! Have you taken the guide yet, and do you know which guild you are? Thatā€™s the best place to get started, and will help you to find like minded people that can help you find your way around here. Everyoneā€™s really great though, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Edit: Nevermind, just saw youā€™re an Ebbie! That would make @Deyavi and @Ginger your guild leaders. Theyā€™ll point you in the right direction if you ever need help, though as I said everyoneā€™s amazing around here.

9 Likes

Welcome, Isolte! Ebenguard is glad to have you. If you have any questions, just @ me here and Iā€™ll connect with you via PM!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Isolte! Deyavi and Ginger are wonderful leaders and youā€™ll feel at home in no time with Ebenguard!

8 Likes