The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Oh ye I totally love the little kiwi :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Mounties, Drus! Weā€™re delighted to have you!

7 Likes

Welcome Drus!!! Always glad to see new people!

9 Likes

Hello everybody Iā€™ve never done anything like this so Iā€™m very excited, Iā€™m still learning of course so if you have any tips feel free to send them my way

16 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, @Peachtree!! The best way to figure out whatā€™s up is just to poke around and explore, but if you ever have any questions feel free to give a shout! Excited to have you!!

13 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forums. Iā€™d say the best thing is to look for topics that interest you and dive right in! Right now the Book Club is going on, we also have the Secret Society ongoing, and thereā€™s some new cool events on the horizon as well. Definitely keep an eye out and if you have questions, weā€™re all happy to answer them.

Your Guild Leader is @Skylad and Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be super stoked to induct a new Weatherwatcher, so definitely give him a shout as well!

12 Likes

Welcome to the family, @Peachtree
If you need any help donā€™t be afraid to ask around, the Mounties are always willing to help out a new member!

13 Likes

:cjheart: Dreams do come true!!!
Welcome @Peachtree Iā€™m Sky one of your guild captains using with @Remus, itā€™s an absolute pleasure to welcome you aboard!
If you have any questions at all donā€™t be afraid to PM either one of us or anyone who is a guild leader! We are all here to help out however we can.
Our guild may be small but what we lack in numbers we make up for with amazing crew

13 Likes

Hello there! And donā€™t worry - I havenā€™t started (properly) that long ago either but everyoneā€™s been welcoming and helpful it soon started feeling like home :slight_smile: Take it easy and explore!

8 Likes

Welcome to our weird little family @Peachtree!!!

6 Likes

Hi! Welcome! If you need help with anything, or arenā€™t sure where to start, donā€™t hesitate to ask a leader or any of the more active members. Everyone is happy to help.

5 Likes

Hello @Peachtree! I love your name; itā€™s so cool! Welcome to the Mountineers!

7 Likes

Welcome, @Peachtree! Iā€™m extremely excited to have another Weatherwatcher here on the forums (though nowhere near as excited as @Skylad :joy:). Just like Sky said, feel free to reach out to either of us (or the other leaders, I wonā€™t be hurt) if you have any questions! Welcome to our crew, and welcome, too, to the Mounties!

10 Likes

Ciao a tuttiā€¦sono Francesco dallā€™Italia

See you in the Magiqverse

15 Likes

Ciao, Francesco!

6 Likes

Welcome, @ITAFrancis!

4 Likes

Ora come devo procedere?

7 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33!!!

6 Likes

Have you been sorted into your guild?

7 Likes

la maggior parte di noi parla inglese, qui, ma spero che questo sia abbastanza buono come traduzione in italiano. Se non lo hai ancora fatto, dovresti andare a dare unā€™occhiata a una delle nostre case! ĆØ gratuito e dovrebbe aiutarti a connetterti facilmente agli altri: 3

Oltre a questo, sentiti libero di dare unā€™occhiata al tema corrente, ā€œThe Secret Society - Buzzedā€!

@ITAFrancis

To the rest of yall, hes speaking italian. Surprisingly, google translate is accurate in that, according to some studies ive read, so weā€™ll see if this is any good.

7 Likes