The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome! Welcome! We are happy to have you :blush:

If you have any questions, donā€™t hesitate to contact a guild leader! Thornies have the marvelous @Sellalellen for guidance, but you can @ any one of us.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Weā€™re actually starting a book club this week, so itā€™s the perfect time to join in! Lots of awesome prompts and also itā€™s a great place if you have any questions about TMP! :cjsmile:

11 Likes

Welcome, @amarien! Itā€™s great to have a new recruit come to Basecamp. Good luck working on Flora and Fauna, and I hope to see you on the forums (especially the Book Club threads that @Revenir mentioned).

9 Likes

Welcome @amarien!

8 Likes

My time zone, someone is in my time zone!!! My time zone is starting to get more populated!!!

13 Likes

ā€œLord of Tinfoilā€ lol youā€™re clearly one of us already. :tinfoilhat: Anyhow, welcome to the community, Iā€™m your leader, (although everyone is more than happy to help with whatever you need) The book club just started, thanks to @Deyavi and it would be wonderful if you wound join us. I look forward to seeing you around here often.

12 Likes

Hey @amarien , seems I bit late for the welcoming committee but so happy to have you! Like Sel said, if you need anything donā€™t be afraid to hit up any of us, we are happy to assist new members :slight_smile:
Welcome to the adventure!

11 Likes

welcome Amarien, itā€™s good to have you here! Iā€™m also still relatively new, but feel free to hit me up if you have questions or just want to chat. Like you I got hooked after the first chapter (and especially after taking the magiq test)

9 Likes

Seems like I should say hello again (I was one of the lurkers of the age of the storm) :slight_smile: As promised to @CJB on Instagram - Iā€™m back. Time to reinforce the ranks of the Ebenguard on the right side of the pond (pun possibly intended :joy:)

14 Likes

Welcome back Drus! I take it youā€™re a Pom?

8 Likes

Hahah yes, Scotland here! And praying for that snow to finally come - weā€™ve been teased with it for a couple of weeks now!

12 Likes

Welcome back @Drus! We almost have a complete set! Just need someone from Northern Ireland now! :laughing:

9 Likes

So happy to see you pop up here, @Drus!

9 Likes

Always happy to welcome back another Ebenguardian to the fold!

8 Likes

Hah, letā€™s keep our fingers crossed theyā€™ll come soon, @Rimor! Iā€™ll need to check what I can do on my side :wink: And how couldnā€™t I, @CJB? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey Drus, welcome to the Mountaineers!

8 Likes

Unfortunately, my northern irish buddy doesnt like this kinda thing, so i camt really help complete your set, but welcome all the same! Hopefully you stick around for a while ^^

6 Likes

Welcome back @Drus! :eaveshug:

7 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forums! Let us know if you have any questions or anything we can help with!

8 Likes

Ah yay!!! We love the Scotts!!! Aussie here so if you see me and @Rimor fighting know we do it out of love :grin:

8 Likes