The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome to our humble book store / cabin lodge!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Satan-senpai, otherwise known as Sin. I’m a new Balimora, and I’m really excited to get to work with you all!

10 Likes

Glad to meet another Bali @Satan-senpai! Welcome to the Basecamp!

7 Likes

Hey @Satan-senpai! Welcome to Basecamp 33! Best place to catch up is the weekly recaps Weekly Update | Basecamp 33 and the Wiki http://magiq.wikia.com/wiki/Basecamp_33_Forum! @Robert is your guild leader so if you have any questions or queries you can ask him or any of the other guild leaders!

7 Likes

Welcome @Satan-senpai! Always awesome to have another Balimoran around!

7 Likes

Lmao, love the username
EDIT: Oh, and welcome btw :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to Base camp, @Satan-senpai!

7 Likes

Hello, I downloaded this App a few months ago and know I’m not quite sure what it is… but my Name is Noel, pleasure to meet all of you

14 Likes

Hey there @brokensoul, I am OracleSage one of the leaders over in Gossmere.
Have you taken the magiq guide yet? You can find it @ http://magiq.guide/
If you need help getting caught up, your guild leader is a reliable source, but if they aren’t around the Mounties are all a wealth of information!

10 Likes

Welcome @Brokensoul!!

7 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @Brokensoul!

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @Brokensoul!

7 Likes

Hi I’m Devynn, I’m a new Ebenguard and I’m still trying to figure out what Magiq is all about but I’m eager to learn

12 Likes

Hey, welcome to the family!
I’m OracleSage, a guild leader over in Gossmere, and we are soooooo happy to have you!
Youre leaders over in Ebenguard are @Ginger and @Deyavi who are both a wealth of information, and if they aren’t around all the mounties are happy to help with any and all questions you may have!
It can be a lot to take in, the alternate worlds, lost histories, and secret societies. However, we are here to help you navigate it all!

11 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @caligulasGnostic!

9 Likes

Howdy, you can call me Gracie, I’m a new Balimora. I’m kinda new to this, had a few friends suggest joining so I thought I’d take a look.

11 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 Gracie! You can catch up by looking at the weekly recaps Weekly Update | Basecamp 33 and the Wiki http://magiq.wikia.com/wiki/Basecamp_33_Forumwhich @Revenir has just finished updating! @Robert is your guild leader so if you have any questions or queries you can ask him or any of the other guild leaders!

11 Likes

Hey gracie! Names chi, another bali. Feel free to talk to any of us if you ever have questions, but robert is definitely a good one to start with.

10 Likes

Hey there Gracie! I’m OracleSage, and we are supppppper happy to have you here!
If you need help getting caught up Robert is a wealth of information, and if he’s not around I or another mountie would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hey guys, Gracie is my boyfriend so play nice!

12 Likes

I’ll try :smiling_imp:

9 Likes