The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @caligulasGnostic and @ArsenicGreen!!! Always awesome to have another Balimoran!

10 Likes

Welcome, @caligulasGnostic and @ArsenicGreen! I’m happy you’ve made your way to the Mounties :eaves: :smile:

9 Likes

Welcome to the Basecamp @ArsenicGreen!

8 Likes

I’m glad you both finally succumbed to our peer pressure @caligulasGnostic @ArsenicGreen :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: (or were really confused/curious about whatever we were rambling about)

We’re always stoked to get new recruits!
I can finally formally welcome you both to Basecamp! As everyone said above, feel free to ask any and all questions.

11 Likes

Welcome to our weird little family @caligulasGnostic and @ArsenicGreen!!!

10 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Theo and I’m a new Ebenguard!

13 Likes

Hey theo! Welcome to basecamp 33! Names chi! Im a pretty common face around here. Your guild leader is @Deyavi, if im right; shes your go to for if you have any questions or want someone to talk to about getting started. Some topics i suggest you read… hm. #cj-bernstein:fragment-recaps is a good one for the early fragments. Dunno about the late stuff tho.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Mountaieers!!
Always stoked to have another Ebenguardian!!
I’m Ginger, one of your guild leaders :blush:
Feel free to ask any and all questions you might have

10 Likes

Never said whaddup, but hey, thanks for stopping by! Welcome to AGP…

7 Likes

Sup, Theo, how’s it hanging (rhetorically speaking of course)? Welcome to Ackerly Green!

8 Likes

And finally, welcome to AGP friendo! I like the name, very reminiscent of the aforementioned store / publishing company, and we always enjoy more mountaineers!

8 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @Theo!

9 Likes

Welcome to the Base camp @Theo! Always happy to meet more Ebenguardians!

9 Likes

Welcome to the family Theo, always happy to have a new Ebenguard. Your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger , but if they aren’t around and you have any questions any guild leader will be happy to help, after all that’s what we’re here for! If you’re having trouble getting caught up I recommend the weekly recaps written in a collaberation between Eaves, Endri, and Deyavi. They cover all important events that went on during the time before we opened the book!
If you need anything, we are always willing to lend a helping hand over in Gossmere!
~OracleSage, Caller of the Hearth

12 Likes

Welcome @Theo!

8 Likes

Hi everyone. Balimoran here. I’m sure I’ll lurk here for a while to get my bearings. Excited to meet you all. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome to the family Dylluan!
I’m Oracle, Im a guild leader over in Gossmere. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another guild leader, we are always happy to help!

8 Likes

Rev has a great post on how to get started that might be useful to you
https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/new-thornmouth-what-can-i-do/2151/5?u=sellalellen

8 Likes

Welcome! We’re currently between leaders in Bali (hi, also a Bali :smiley: ). As Oralce said, feel free to ask questions, get to know everyone, and join in on all the cool stuff happening around here. And don’t worry about lurking, sometimes jumping head frist into anything ongoing is great fun (trust me, I did it, lol). Anyway, great to see anpther new face in Balimora :smiley:

9 Likes

Welcome @dylluan Glad to meet a fellow Balimoran!

8 Likes