The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @caitlin!

8 Likes

Welcome @caitlin!!

7 Likes

Welcome @caitlin !!!
I’m so excited to have another Ebenguardian on the forums!
I’m one of your guild leaders, so feel free to direct any questions my way! ^-^

9 Likes

Welcome, @caitlin! Always glad to have another Mountie!

8 Likes

I just took the exam! I’m in Ebenguard!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @altxxn! Your guild leaders @Deyavi and @Ginger are both really great resources to getting up to speed here, but reading the weekly recaps and watching the fragment recaps are good things to start with. Also, you can ask a lot of the rest of us if you have any specific questions about Fragments, Basecamp, or what we Mounties did to open the Book of Briars.

Sorry if that’s a bit overwhelming, but I just wanted to give you some avenues to get started by yourself! Again, welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome @altxxn!!

7 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @altxxn!

7 Likes

Kicks rock, shoves hands in pockets, strolls off muttering under his breath

8 Likes

Welcome @altxxn !!
Always glad to have another Ebbie :blue_heart:

8 Likes

It’s a pleasure to meet a new Mountie @altxxn! Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome! sorry about the day late thing again i need to keep paying attention to this topic

7 Likes

Hi everyone! Super new to this was told about it by a friend. Can anyone please help me getting my bearings and help me understand everything.

11 Likes

Hah! I was first this time! Welcome :3 Im just about to pass out, so idk if i can help you right now, but good to have you in the mountaineers. Whats your guild, out of curiosity?

5 Likes

Hey @sherbertmusic! Welcome to Basecamp 33! If you want any tips on where to get started on catching up you should check out the weekly recaps Weekly Update | Basecamp 33 and Wiki http://magiq.wikia.com/wiki/Basecamp_33_Forum! To find out your Guild like Chi mentioned you have to do a test at http://magiq.guide. When you have your guild we’ll be away to sort you and tell you who your guild leaders are but for now any of these guys;
@Remus and @Skylad - Weatherwatch
@Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage - Gossmere
@Revenir and @Viviane - Flinterforge
@Deyavi and @Ginger - Ebenguard
@Sellalellen and @VictorianFlorist - Thornmouth
@Robert - Balimora

Will be happy to help and answer anymore questions you have!

9 Likes

Welcome @sherbertmusic!

8 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @sherbertmusic!

7 Likes

Welcome, @sherbertmusic! Like Rimor said, finding your guild is a good place to start, so I would start with that. All of the other stuff that Rimor put forward are also good places to start, but if you need any help, feel free to reach out to any of the guild leaders that Rimor listed! Welcome, again!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums! The first step is definitely taking the Guide, like Rimor said. After that, the weekly recaps are probably the fastest way to get caught up, and the wiki can be used as a supplement to that. :cjsmile: Let us know if you have any questions!

9 Likes

Welcome to our weird family @sherbertmusic!!!

7 Likes