The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

I agree oracle, is sun guilds need to band together with our numbers so low… ONLY IF YOU ALL DECLARE THAT WEATHERWATCH RULES!!

8 Likes

And just having a proper catch up. I’ve had a supervisor from Perth know about it. I think he found out about it from our little fanclub thingy :joy: also we do have a cool underground scene that likes all that kinda stuff. So it’s possible that there’s more brissy people on the forum but they just haven’t posted anything

7 Likes

Oh god’s I dread to think that’s there’s a massive group of Aussies hiding on the forum :joy:

6 Likes

Now Sky, we have to let the other sun guilds shine, too. Otherwise, we can’t blind everyone else with our triple sun guild shine!

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Maxx.Gothic. After completing the guide I discovered that I’m a Balimora. Found the app a couple of weeks ago, but only just got round to sorting things out. Looking forward to finding out things.

12 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @MaxxGothic! @Robert is your guild leader so if you have any questions you can ask him. Also check out the weekly recaps and wiki as they’re a good place to start

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums @MaxxGothic !

Your guild leader is a good go to as Rimor suggested, but anyone here would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have ^-^

Glad to have you on board our crazy train

10 Likes

Crazy train? Speak for yourself :wink::joy:

9 Likes

Apologies, it was the first thing that came to mind :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

It’s still accurate.

10 Likes

Glad to meet another Balimora @MaxxGothic!

7 Likes

Welcome @MaxxGothic!! Always good to have another Balimora around!

7 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp, MaxxGothic!

6 Likes

welcome to the gang maxx, beware the kitten floods.

6 Likes

Mad max!!! Welcome to the shenanigans!! So you just randomly found the app and started mucking around on it?!? THATS AWESOME just think we’re gonna have a new generation of Mounties that have just decided to download the app on a whim and explore it :cjheart:

11 Likes

I mean, if by “on a whim” you mean “on the magimystical currents of the universe” :wink: But yes. Looking forward to seeing a new generation.

10 Likes

Suuupppp :wave:

7 Likes

heyo i’m @caitlin of ebenguard

14 Likes

Hey @caitlin! Welcome to Basecamp 33! If you want any tips on where to get started on catching up you should check out the weekly recaps Weekly Update | Basecamp 33 and Wiki http://magiq.wikia.com/wiki/Basecamp_33_Forum! @Deyavi and @Ginger are your guilds leaders so if you have any questions you can ask them or any of the other guild leaders! Also can I ask how you found us?

9 Likes

Welcome Caitlin, may I just say, I love your profile pic?
Rimor seems pretty on top of it, if you have any questions your guild leaders are a great bet. If they aren’t around we are always happy to lend a helping hand over in Gossmere :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Happy to have you! Welcome to the family :yellow_heart:

10 Likes