The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hello, my name is Set! I was recommended here by @VictorianFlorist . I’m a Balimora, so I dunno. I’d like to know more abour the guilds. Just saying hi! Message me if you wanna talk, cuz I love to talk to people.

5 Likes

Hey guys, Im Raven Q or just Rae if you want and I have been forcibly placed here by my friend @VictorianFlorist . I’ve read through some of the weekly updates at his incessent nagging. I’m happy to be here and frankly very intriqued at this all. I’m curious about the guilds because I was placed into Ebenguard and wanted to know more about my own as well as others.

6 Likes

Hi Set! Welcome to the family!
I’m OracleSage of Gossmere, I’m usually around the campfire so if you need help over there I’m around!

4 Likes

Man, @VictorianFlorist you sure do have a lot of friends!
Anyways, welcome @Set and @RavenQ! We have lots of discussions about the guilds, and there are many things we are still exploring about the guilds! Feel free to look around and even come up with your own interpretations about your guild!
Bells :heart:

5 Likes

I’ve been on the two of them to join since I got situated.

6 Likes

Well Ebenguard are the determined, protective, chivalrous and brave.
Gossmere is my guild and we are the kind and empathetic.
Weatherwatch are brave and adventurous.
Balimora are druidic and chaotic
Flinterforge are resourceful and creative
Thornmouth are smart and scholarly

5 Likes

Hi there!
I’m a new Balimora and currently catching up on everything!
Love to have the “new feeling” and getting to know new stuff!
Annella

8 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp Annella!

I’m Victorian Florist, or simply Victorian, of Thornmouth. The best way to catch up is to read over the Weekly Updates back on the Blog.

Once you’re caught up you can join in on discussion anywhere on the site. Everyone is presently waiting for the 9th fragment to drop.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Just made my way through the weekly updates on the Blog!
Curious about the puzzles and for the new fragment!

4 Likes

Each puzzle is unique to it’s fragment and gives us the knowledge that we’ll eventually need to unlock the key. Each key has 4 fragments and a final assessment that must be completed.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Annella! Pull up a chair and any questions just holler! Lots of people are catching up right now just like you and we’re about to start a new fragment so it’s a great time to arrive.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve been here for about a week now, just catching up and sifting through the mountains of information (I guess that’s why we’re Mountaineers huh?) I took the quiz multiple times and always come out as a Thornmouth, or Balimora, which I thought was interesting. Anyways, I’m glad to be here and excited for what is to come!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family aTomic!

4 Likes

Thanks @OracleSage! I’m hoping to really help out here!

2 Likes

By the way… I must assume your name is Tom. Thomas? Tommy? Very nice play on words! Or, whatever it is you’d call it!

5 Likes

You’re a true Thornmouth! Yes my actual name is Thomas. If you’d prefer, you all can call me Tom!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Tomi and apparently I am a Thornmouth. I just got started today thanks to my girlfriend @TheBellsAreRinging and while I’m little confused by this it all seems interesting, I’m eager to learn more.

8 Likes

Hey darling, I’m so happy you decided to join! You can kind of start by reading through all of Eaves recaps, but if you ever need help, of course you can ask me! We also have a wiki, and while I’m not sure its 100% finished, I’m sure it can also help. Good luck getting caught up on all this mess I tell you about :joy:

4 Likes

I will try my best :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome @Tombsi! Hollar if there’s anything we can do to help!

3 Likes