The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

I’ll fight ya!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Hello!
My name is Helios and I am a Belimora.
I’m not quite sure what else I should say.

12 Likes

Hi Helios! Welcome to the Forum! You can join your guild by clicking on the hamburger menu above, selecting ‘Groups’ and then clicking ‘Join Group’ on your guild. :slight_smile: Let us know if you have any questions.

8 Likes

hi! im ebenguard? and im very very new

8 Likes

Hey! Welcome to Basecamp!

6 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp, @Helios and @echomoon!

6 Likes

Heloo! Nice to have you join us! If you need help with finding anything just let me know.

7 Likes

Also we have a wiki if you want to find lore type things without slogging through all these forum threads

7 Likes

Here’s the link for the wiki

8 Likes

There it is! I probably should have found a link eirlier lol

6 Likes

Welcome @Helios!
Welcome to Ebenguard @echomoon !!

7 Likes

Welcome @Helios and @echomoon!

6 Likes

I miss everything… mutters something about stupid timezones But welcome both!

11 Likes

Welcome @Helios and @echomoon!

12 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp, @Helios and @echomoon! If you need help getting situation, oriented, and comfortable here, don’t hesitate to let someone know!

10 Likes

Welcome @Helios and @echomoon to the Basecamp family! We’ve already spoken but I’m gonna official introduce myself, I’m OracleSage and I’m here if you need any help at all!
We have an amazing Wikipedia that compiles most of our mountie adventures: http://magiq.wikia.com/wiki/MAGIQ_Wiki
And Endris weekly recaps can be a WEALTH of information as well.
If you have any specific questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out me or another guild leader!

11 Likes

Hello. I’m a new Thornmouth and I’m glad to meet you all. I’m new to the concepts that you all have probably come to know and I’d love to learn whatever I can be taught. The more I’m able to learn the more I can contribute back to those who are here.

19 Likes

Welcome! I know it’s alot to read through so I suggest starting with the fragment recaps on YouTube or the weekly recaps on the Basecamp 33 blog. If you need help finding anything, or are confused about anything at all, feel free to ask me or any other guild leader. :endri2:

8 Likes

Welcome, Cywien! Happy to have another recruit! By the way, you can ‘join’ the Thornmouth group on the Forum by clicking the hamburger menu at the top right, selecting “Groups,” and then clicking ‘join.’ As Sel said, feel free to ask around to get caught up on the events of the last year and a half - there’s a lot.

7 Likes

Can someone smarter than me help Cywien get a guild flare? I dont remember how to do that.
Edit: never mind Viv answered that before I could ask it.

7 Likes