The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Ok. Thanks I will try to catch up.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, if you need anything contact one of your guild leaders ( @Robert @Leigha @Kelsey @Nimueh @Brendon ) but if you just have a general question donā€™t be afraid to ask! The mounties are a WEALTH of information and happy to help!
Hope to see you around the forums,
OracleSage

12 Likes

I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Basecamp!

6 Likes

Welcome to Base camp, @Soggie_Cookie! It looks like everyone has given you all the resources you need, but if youā€™re confused, feel free to reach out to anyone with the ā€œGuild Leaderā€ title!

8 Likes

Welcome mate! Iā€™m not Australian but donā€™t have the time to coke up with a more original welcome comment!

7 Likes

Welcome! I assume that since youve been lurking here for a while that you know whats going on and whats happened?

4 Likes

Welcome Artemis! Itā€™s great to have you here!

4 Likes

Ah great! Weā€™ve been a bit short on Gossmeres so its good to have you onboard!

4 Likes

Awesome! @Augustus_Octavian, @OracleSage, and @Crytter, you have a new Goss!

8 Likes

Hi @Artemis - let us know if you have any questions.

7 Likes

Awesome! @Artemis welcome to the guild family! We are so happy to have you! If you have any questions Iā€™m happy to answer them!
If you need getting help caught up I suggest Deys Weekly Recaps! Or the fragment recap videos on our YouTube for earlier fragments!

9 Likes

Hello @Artemis! A good time to join us, a lot of magiq will happen next saturday!

9 Likes

Hey @Artemis! Welcome to Basecamp!

8 Likes

Thanks for finally joining @Artemis

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been a long time lurker, seeing how alot of this is going to be archived I thought I would finally post something.

Hi, Iā€™m Astro4545; Iā€™m a Thornmouth and Twin of Mr5yy.

12 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp, Astro! Iā€™m not really sure what to say here since you are the first person to introduce yourself since we opened the book, and since youā€™ve been here on the forums for a while, itā€™s likely you know a lot of whatā€™s gone on here. Nevertheless, weā€™re happy youā€™ve introduced yourself here!

10 Likes

Welcome! Another one for the best guild! :wink:

6 Likes

Hello Twin @Astro4545!!

7 Likes

Wrong guildā€¦

6 Likes