The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

(I helped!)

8 Likes

You keep ninja’ing me :deirdrexd:

8 Likes

Welcome @Cywien! It’s always awesome to have a new recruit around! If you need help please ask. We’re all here if anythings needed.

7 Likes

Welcome Cywien, to the mountie family!

8 Likes

Welcome to the cu-LUB. The club. Welcome. It’s always awesome to get new recruits! Glad to have you @Cywien !!

8 Likes

Welcome to the mounties, Cywien!

6 Likes

Hey @Cywien! Welcome to Basecamp 33!

6 Likes

Hey Cywien, welcome to the Ackerly Green forums! Happy to have you aboard. :cjsmile:

7 Likes

I’m super late, but welcome @Cywien! Glad to have another Thorn. :thornmouth:

9 Likes

Hi @Miromeski welcome to Basecamp 33!!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Miromeski!

3 Likes

Welcome to the crew, @Miromeski!

4 Likes

Hey @Miromeski, welcome to the club. We are weird here.

3 Likes

Though I enter here a new man, I know that I am old. I know of the secrets here within and from my mouth comes thorns. I ask you my friends, new and old, I need help. My mind forgets the tales I once knew. If there be anything I must know tell me now. I have done my best to put together the scraps of my mind yet I find myself unable to assemble them all. I look forward to rejoining the fold.

18 Likes

Hey,

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Hey Wiz, Skylad here one of the Captains of Weatherwatch!
Many shenanigans have occurred in the last 18months! A great place to start would defiantly be the YouTube recaps for the earlier fragments and in the later ones @Deyavi did an amazing job recapping all that happened (should be able to follow her tag back to her page and find all the posts) if you still need a hand don’t be afraid to approach your Guild leaders.
The First Word for Thornmouth is @Sellalellen but any of us leaders will be more than happy to fill in any gaps :grin:

14 Likes

Welcome, Wiz! As Sky said, a lot has happened, so the video fragment recaps and the weekly written recaps are the best place to start. Good luck, and welcome to the Mounties!

8 Likes

Welcome @Wizard!

7 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @Wizard! Glad to have you in the best Guild :wink:

7 Likes

Heloo! Feel free to ask me if you need help with anything. :endri2:

8 Likes