The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Evening all, newly recruited thornmouth here. Names Anansi but most call me Anan because one extra syllable confuses most. Trying to get caught up so I can get to work helping

4 Likes

Welcome @Anansi!

2 Likes

@Anansi is your name because of the spider man Anansi?

3 Likes

The spider man, the cricket, his name is used in many forms but to answer your question yes it is based out of fables

4 Likes

Cool! I always loved those stories as a kid.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @SpacePirate! And, No that wasnā€™t supposed to be a ship pun! Itā€™s always great to meet another Mountaineer! Help out in anyway you think you can.

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome to bascamp. If you need help catching up just follow the weekly recaps (and the wiki we have setup). If you have any questions you can also talk to us. Weā€™re your fellow Mounties now!

Welcome to the Mountaineers! Enjoy your stay at basecamp!

1 Like

Hey! Iā€™m new, and a Balimora. :confused: trying to make sense of things with a lack of sleep probably wasnā€™t my smartest idea. But I look forward to anyway Iā€™m able to help. :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome, Ryan! Always good to have another Balimoran around. The youtube recaps will get you pretty up to speed with the first 8 fragments, so I highly recommend those. After that, you can read through the threads for fragments 9-12 to get caught up the rest of the way.

On a slightly less intense note, weā€™re always looking for voices by the Campfire, so head on over there and tell your stories. I personally recommend the Magimystic Research and Development lab. We need some new hands there.

I look forward to seeing your contributions here.

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

Thatā€¦ was certainly an educational viewing of videos and words.

Taking a look at the R&D labs Iā€™ve never actually been so, nervous, to say anything.

7 Likes

Hello all! Iā€™m very new, just found out about this site, and Iā€™m located in Oregon.

5 Likes

Welcome @Urbanmagi!!!

4 Likes

Hello!
Newbie here ā€“ currently living in Minnesota.
Iā€™m excited to help out!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kattastic! Weā€™re glad to have you here. We can use all the help we can get.

2 Likes

Welcome @kattastic!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Mountaineers! Donā€™t cause too much chaosā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome Katt! We can never have enough Ebengaurds!

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m a new Thornmouth, looking forward to getting up to date on everything and starting to help, this looks great! (Thereā€™s so much stuff to read!! :grin: )

3 Likes

Oh yeah its a lot :sweat_smile:! But donā€™t worry about that too much. Welcome to the Mountaineers! Itā€™s good to have ya

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Jaynith, a new Ebenguard :slight_smile: This story looks super cool, and I canā€™t wait to catch up on whatā€™s happening :open_mouth: (all your guysā€™ puns are on top; get it? mountains? //shies away)

8 Likes