The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

The topic said to come say hello, so…Hello! New Flinterforged, here. I’ve watched the recaps up through Fragment 8, but could someone tell me where can I get caught up on everything past that to current happenings?

2 Likes

Welcome @VIVIANE, the weekly recaps on the blog are a great resource for that. We’re still putting the later recaps together as they happened fairly recently. We’re currently working on the twelfth fragment.

4 Likes

YESSS ANOTHER FLITNERFORGE!!! @Revenir @Mike @MissEvans @Bash ITS GLORIOUS!

Whew, that was uh… overzealous. I’m sorry, I got a little bit excited there! There’s not a lot of us :sweat_smile: here.

So welcome! It’s nice to see about face around here! I hope you can help us out because fragment 12 is proving to be a bit tricky…

4 Likes

Welcome fellow Sun guilder(?) ! I’m OracleSage of Gossmere and I’m happy youre here with us. As my fellow leader Endri has said, Eaves weekly recaps are a wealth of info, as are the mounties who have been around and involved in the most recent fragments… If you find something the recaps don’t cover or have any specific questions I, and any other mountie whose around Im sure, will be happy to help!

3 Likes

Yeah, I noted the relative small size @Griffin. I felt the strongest connection to Flinterforge while reading the Guild descriptions anyway, and the Guide confirmed it for me. Pleased to join the ranks!

I will, of course, do the best I can to help; I find that I’m rarely able to resist a puzzle, and I’ve run out of games in my roommate’s LSAT practice book, so I need a new project.

4 Likes

Haha. Now there’s a SilverThorn and a GoldThorn! Now we need a BronzeThorn?

4 Likes

Yes, we most certainly do.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m a new Ebenguard and I’m currently trying to catch up on the blog posts :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome @mDamson17! We are here if you need any help!

2 Likes

Welcome fellow Ebenguardian!

Heck, welcome to all new Mounties!

4 Likes

Glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Lots of new faces here! Welcome everyone

3 Likes

Welcome, new recruits! It’s good to see so many new faces answering the call :wink:

To get started, the YouTube channel is a great place to get caught up on the first eight Fragments quickly. @Eaves also has weekly recaps in the blog that can spin you up on the most recent significant events. Don’t feel awkward asking questions, either. We know it’s a lot and we’re always more than happy to help out. I’m available for questions almost anytime.

To my new Ebenguardians, a special welcome, brothers and sisters.

8 Likes

So many new recruits! Welcome to the family :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Im a new thornmouth and im so excited to help solve stuff

5 Likes

YOU BETTER BE!!! Just kidding, welcome to the forum Babs! The Mounties could always use some fresh insight! I don’t know if you’ve read any of the weekly recaps, but those (and the wiki) help Newcomers understand our story so far.

Now that I’ve said the boring helpful stuff, you can solve puzzles with the gang over at fragment 12 or if you’re feeling creative help out in the campfire! You do you!

Welcome to the Mountaineers! :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m a Gossmere just joined, gonna head off to the wiki and get up to speed, cant wait to help out!

4 Likes

Welcome @SpacePirate!

3 Likes

Welcome @SpacePirate! :slight_smile:

3 Likes