The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey! Welcome to the Mountiees @Jaynith! Hopefully your puns will bring an avalanche of applause!

3 Likes

Hello, hello. New Thornmouth here, TW is fine to avoid the whole name. Proud to be here fighting the Good Fight! :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome @TelekineticWind! Great to have you aboard!

3 Likes

Hello! I donā€™t know if I had to do this, but I figured why not? And yes Iā€™m new

4 Likes

No one has to do this, but itā€™s generally a good idea! Lets everyone meet everyone, and helps you find others from your guild to get acquainted with. Also a great place to get some advice to start about what the best resources are for getting caught up with everything.

Welcome to the Mountaineers.

4 Likes

Hello, everyone! The nameā€™s Matthew. Iā€™m a new Ebenguard. Just joined a couple of days ago and frantically working on catching up.

5 Likes

Sorry Im so late to this; Welcome to the guild SpacePirate!
Iā€™m OracleSage, but call me Oracle, everyone else does. Im so glad you found your way here, to the guild of hope and compassion! If you need anything just @ me and Ill do my best to help! So nice to meet you
Goodluck!

2 Likes

Welcome @surgeman_blue!!!

2 Likes

Welcome @Phentaur!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Mountaineers, Brother.

The YouTube is a great place to start, itā€™ll help you get caught up on the first eight fragments quickly
After that, Eavesā€™ weekly recaps can help you get spun up on the more recent events. If you have any questions, donā€™t hesitate to reach out.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the party! Please be sure to join your guilds and read the recap posts or watch the youtube videos (those have been the most helpful for me).

3 Likes

Welcome! I know Iā€™m a day late, butā€¦

Anyway itā€™s great to have another Ebengaurd! Itā€™s always useful in fact! Anyway if youā€™re great with puns youā€™ll probably get along well with the rest of us.

Enjoy your stay at basecamp, Mountie!

2 Likes

Welcome to basecamp! Itā€™s nice to have you here! If you need to catch up on anything, Iā€™d read the weekly recaps and then join us over at Fragment 12! Over if youā€™re creative, at the campfire / Lab.

1 Like

You generally should, that way everyone gets to know you! Like me! :smile: Anyway congrats on becoming a Mountineer! I look forward to seeing what you can do

1 Like

It shouldnā€™t take that long to catch up :sweat_smile: I did it in a couple of days! Anyway welcome to th forums and subsequently the Mountaineers!

1 Like

Hi, everyone. New Thornmouth here, ready to jump into whatever this is.

3 Likes

Welcome @LittleGinger! It appears more of us gingers have come.

2 Likes

Yay! More Thornies! More Mounties!

Iā€™m VictorianFlorist, everyone calls me Vic. I want to extend my highest welcome to anyone who has joined. We are all very happy to have you here.

2 Likes

Hello, all! My nameā€™s Shawn and Iā€™m the newest Flinterforge. Nice to be working with all of you!

2 Likes

Hello, you guys can call me Tinker. Just starting up, but I had a question about guilds. I did the guild sorting when I first found out about this, but redid it right before joining and got different results. Is there a protocol for choosing one, or is this a ā€œfollow your heartā€ scenario?

Iā€™m excited to be working with everyone!

2 Likes