The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Thanks, all of you, for the welcome. I’ll start reading everything I can, weekly recaps, etc. I’m going to be on and off consistently, I’ll try to be on as much as possible. I’m new to message boards, so I’m hoping I can communicate properly. Thanks guys

6 Likes

Looking good so far! You get used to them, over time.

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Nimueh, and I’m very new to this, like just been through the Guide and jumped in new. I’m a Balimora apparently, though not entirely sure what that means or how that might help out here. Certainly not sure where I’m supposed to start or how to jump in. But yeah, I’m here and hi! lol

8 Likes

Welcome @Nimueh! Always nice to see another Balimora! You’ll find us a very serious, reasonable guild. So pull up a chair!

We’re gearing up for the final four fragments to unlock the book of briars, so this is a great time to join. The weekly recaps accessible from the header above is a great way to catch up on what’s been going on. Any questions or anything else we can do, just holler!

5 Likes

Hey, welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Hey guys :wave:
I’m Iona, I was moseying through my facebook feed and I’d been seeing the C J Bernstein ads for ages and universities wrapped up for the summer so I decided this could be a cool thing to do and now I’m here. The lore is super fascinating and I’ve been put in Gossmere. Which is amazing because it basically sums up my life philosophy on a good day, explains my feeling on the the use of the word infinite in Perks of Being a Wallflower and is very similar to the word gossamer. It’s a very beautiful word that was originally used to describe spider silk in the autumn light. So lovely to meet you all and I cant wait to get stuck in with this.
:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to Gossmere!

4 Likes

Bwahahaha!

7 Likes

Hey Welcome! Things have been a little slow lately, but they’re about to pick up! I recommend you keep reading to get caught up and see if you can help out in any way, shape, or form that you see fit (Check out Campfire or Fragment 12!). It might be confusing over at Fragment 12, but the more the merrier! :smile: I’m sure you’ll have some useful input.

Welcome to the Mountaineers!

4 Likes

… Hes kidding, yeah? XD

4 Likes

Welcome to the tribes of Gossmere! So happy youre here!

4 Likes

Welcome all! It’s nice to have you!

4 Likes

Welcome everyone!

2 Likes

HA!

3 Likes

Greetings. I am SilverThornmail, a new Thornmouth. You are welcome to call me Silver, or Ar, if you absolutely must shorten it to minimal letters, as I see is common here. As someone who has been fascinated with magic for longer than I can remember (I must admit to having some issues with memory) I find myself utterly fascinated to see where exactly this KingRabbit hole will take me. (Excuse the pun. I find them entertaining, though I’m not particularly good at making them.)

5 Likes

Welcome @SilverThornmail! Of you need any help just ask!

4 Likes

Hi guys, I’m new here and I’m just wondering if anyone could give me some extra details on what’s happening right now.

2 Likes

Welcome @Goldthorn! Right now we are trying to solve some puzzles. Check out fragment twelve if you want to help!

2 Likes

Welcomes silver! New Mounties are always enjoyed!

1 Like

Hey Gold, welcome to the forums and subsequently the mountaineers! If you have no idea what’s going on I suggest you read the weekly recaps on the blog. That’s the entire story so far (well as far as we’ve encountered it). I look forward to you helping out!

2 Likes