The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @Hussararg!

3 Likes

Whoa was this one wild ride to catch up too! I found this site by a whim at like 11:00 yesterday and stayed up reading all the posts and blogs from the very beginning! I took a break at around 5am, slept, got back up and kept reading. Hopefully I can now saw Iā€™m caught up with everything! Right? :sweat_smile: Well anyway, I will try to be of service (even though Iā€™m not the best at solving riddles, puzzles, and cyphers. But Iā€™m still determined so thatā€™s somethingā€¦I think.

Oh I almost forgot to say hi.
Hello!

11 Likes

Hey, Griffin! Itā€™s good to have you on board.

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hello, all! My name is Zach. Iā€™m a new Thornmouth out of northern Minnesota. Iā€™m very excited to begin exploring the website and books, which I discovered quite accidentally when I stumbled on the authorā€™s instagram profile. :joy:

It will take me a bit to get caught up, but I hope I can be an asset to the team. I love solving mysteries, exploring secret histories, and exerting a positive influence by revealing truth! Any tips on where and how to start helping are greatly appreciated!

On another note, if anyone has a coherent summary of what weā€™ve accomplished thus far Iā€™d love to read it. Meanwhile, Iā€™ll be pouring over old posts and threads. :smile: Iā€™ve a decent head for numbers and puzzles and canā€™t wait to lean with and from all of you.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Mounties Zach! Iā€™m VictorianFlorist, most call me Vic. Itā€™s great to have you.

I find the Fragment Recaps on the Bascamp33 Youtube channel are extreamly useful. Though Eaves weekly recaps are also very helpful.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Just wanted to make note of your immersion, this forum is in world. As far as this area, and others that arenā€™t the Cabinet or CJā€™s blog area, is concerned, there is no Author. So make sure you donā€™t mention CJ in any in-world thread. If you have any questions you can message @CJB, me, or anyone else who seems rather active.

11 Likes

Welcome @zachstri!

3 Likes

Finally, another person thatā€™s from the wonderful frozen wastes of Minnesota!!! Donā€™t chaā€™ know, thereā€™s work to be done!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Mountaineers Zach, as my friends have stated we still have a lot of work to do, but donā€™t become discouragedā€¦ you will have friends here who will always be willing to help if you get stuck on something. This is kinda in lul until the end of the month, but thats really when the rubber hits the pavement.

3 Likes

Hey Zach Welcome! I guess I was the last person to stumble onto this adventure. Anyway it shouldnā€™t take you too long to get caught up. I went all in and read all of the recaps/ links / blogs and that alone took me two days tops. Recaps are probably the best way for you to catch up. Anyway, I look forward to you helping out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excited to see all the new faces here at Basecamp! While things are quiet, come check out the campfire and contribute! There are some cool topics going on.

5 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m a new Ebenguard. Still learning and catching up with it all

7 Likes

Hey join the Discord. I am also from northern MN :slight_smile: Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome. I highly recommend reading the weekly recaps and the latest 2 fragments first. Thatā€™ll get you to where we are right now. Then you can go back and read up further.

6 Likes

Jay! Hey! Its Theo

Welcome to Basecamp! On Explore youll find the odds and ends of our world, on the fragmentsā€¦ well I guess we donā€™t need that nowā€¦ and Campfire its all about creativity!

5 Likes

Hi Jay!! Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™ll keep that in mind. Still trying to figure the whole forum set-up out.

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m Moose,

I am a moose (canadian)

I am Selā€™s best friend (she is mine, all mine)

Iā€™m a Gossmere! I still donā€™t understand alot of this but Sel helps and its sooo coool

9 Likes

Welcome Moose! If you need any help, just ask!

2 Likes

Hey Moose! Welcome to the guild of compassion! If you need any help people are always around to help!

5 Likes