The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hi!
A new Thornmouth here - super overwhemled but in a good way! Still trying to catch up with everything so far. Any advice on where I should focus my reading to get up to speed? Can’t wait to get involved with this community! :smile:

10 Likes

Newish here name’s James I am Weatherwatch

7 Likes

Wow, hey everyone!
I’m Oraclesage over in Gossmere, anyone need any help?
Has everyone watched the Youtube recaps, they can be a lifesaver!
If any of you need any help message me and I will do what I can!

7 Likes

WEATHERWATCH REPRESENT!!! Welcome @James_Rynott a lot of us are usually out globetrotting so forgive us our infrequent visits :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome, everyone! If you need help just ask!

2 Likes

Hello everyone it’s nice to meet you, I am called Hohenheim. I hope I can help with this puzzle you’ve found. I tend to lurk around and watch quite a bit, so you might not hear from me much besides on subjects I tend to fancy or if I feel it may be valuable. It looks like your placement book has placed me under Balimora. I tend to research/study into occult/hermetisism/paranormal/science/gnostic/ect subjects. I have had real experience in dealing with raising animals and growing plants. I hope I can be a valuable piece to the team! Thanks for the chance!
-Hohenheim

9 Likes

Glad to have you aboard, @Hohenheim! We’re about to start the 12th fragment shortly so it’s a great time to join in. Any questions or anything we can do for you don’t hesitate to ask.

8 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Hi everyone! I just heard about this yesterday and since my schedule and mental state are a bit twisted because of a couple of challenging exams, I used this sleepless night to get as much info on everything I missed as possible, but of course you can’t get almost two years worth of events into your brain in 5 hours (sadly). Anyway, how can I be of help?

9 Likes

Keep on reading up on everything that’s happened so far, and keep an eye out for any hints to fragment 12. Good to have you onboard!

Also, if you haven’t already, check out the youtube fragment recaps. I recommend them.

4 Likes

ohhhh i have! don’t think I can come out of that rabbit hole now! xD
But how do you all talk about everything? The forum is huge and I don’t know what categories are really used for what, I made a topic in exploration about Portencia’s drawing because I couldn’t find an already existing one but I get the feeling that it wasn’t the right way to go about it

7 Likes

That’s pretty much exactly the right way to go about things. If Leaders think that it should be part of a larger topic, they’ll merge it. I don’t think we had anything specifically about Portencia yet, though (I could be wrong). However, starting a new topic is probably the best way to go if you want people the people there to be focusing on one specific… well, topic.

Exploration is a good category for anything relating to the fragments but not directly about them. There were a lot of new topics started in Exploration because of Fragment 11, for example.

6 Likes

Personally I find looking at the forums by /lastest is easiest for me.

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/latest

That way you can see what’s recently been talked about. Then generally the farther back you have to go, the less likely it’s a current topic. Then once you caught up on what’s going on in the last few days or week or two you can deep dive into any category that interests you for more info.

6 Likes

Oh cool, Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi. New thornmouth. Just got an email from the book of briars. Not sure where to share the information.

5 Likes

Welcome!

I assume the majority of us received the same email from the Book of Briars. It’s just telling/confirming that the journey towards Fragment 12 has begun. We’re discussing it in another thread if you’d like to join.

I would link it but I still don’t know how so here’s a link to the main thread if you’d like to read it and catch up.

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/fragment-twelve-into-hell-kemetic-solutions/993/188?u=ginger

4 Likes

Welcome @Waystrider! The Book sends out e-mails about Fragments when a fragment’s search officially begins or when one has been found. It has been posted in the Fragment Twelve thread, but that’s where we would post any mail from the book, in the current Fragment’s thread.
And again, welcome to Basecamp, Mountie!

6 Likes

Greetings all. Freshly minted Ebeguardian here. My name isn’t actually Benjamin, but you can refer to me as that if it’s easier. I was brought here by a Balimoran, but I did not follow them there. :laughing:

8 Likes

Rude :wink:

4 Likes

Hi all, I’m Hussararg and I’m a Thornmouth out of L.A.

7 Likes