The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

@BriarRose, please tell Kelsey that I am the best. I will promote you to second best.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the worst Balimora, and Iā€™m not afraid to admit it

6 Likes

Damn.

4 Likes

Woooo, more Mounties!

I really donā€™t want to re-write everything so Imma just gonna posta my reply from earilar.

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/the-welcome-lodge-super-topic-come-say-hello/244/277?u=victorianflorist

5 Likes

Can you link to the fragment 11 thread too Iā€™m kinda lost

4 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/fragment-eleven/735/

2 Likes

That was quick

2 Likes

Chordie never sleeps. While everyone else is, he is browsing memes

4 Likes

Iā€™m kinda dissapointed with the truth of that

4 Likes

Chordie survives off the pure majesty that is Cagsā€™ beauty. He doesnā€™t need sleep.

5 Likes

Wahooo, another Goss!
Welcome! If the uhmā€¦ other one hasnt scared you away already, Hi! Im Oracle and Iā€™m happy to help with anything guild, Fragment, or fire related! (As in campfire I will not assist in burning anything)

6 Likes

So hi guys I just got ā€œsortedā€ I guess. Balimoran. Obvs. Im glad I got sorted into a group of general anarchy though.I tried reading all the wiki but I got distracted by well everything. So I guess if anyone needs help ill dive right in. Just might need help on background and a general direction to wander in. Glad to be part of the chaos

8 Likes

Welcome new Balimoran!

5 Likes

New Ebenguard here! Looking forward to helping out.

7 Likes

Welcome, Brother! If you have any questions, or need help, donā€™t be shy!

3 Likes

Welcome, @Caliber. You might have already seen some mention of the Storm, and weā€™ll need everyone we can get when that Storm hits. Weā€™re glad to have you.

To get started, watch the youtube playlist to get up to date on the fragments weā€™ve found so far. Looking forward to seeing your contributions! :grin:

5 Likes

Hey! Iā€™m Ginger!
I joined this a bit back, but Iā€™m one to go back and read what I can because I feel it draws me more into the story, and that way I understand whatā€™s going on.
Due to that, I havenā€™t exactly participated in any of this, more just a spectator. Now that Iā€™m caught up significantly more I hope to change that!
I can already tell thereā€™s some brilliant people on here, and I canā€™t wait to become an active member of this amazing community!

Cheers!

11 Likes

Hello!
i just want to start by saying that ive always felt like i was looking for something and now i feel like ive found it.

i hope to be of help

6 Likes

Welcome, @Nymid!

Get started by giving the quickstart guide a read, and then watching the fragment recaps on the youtube channel. Iā€™ll be looking forward to seeing your contributions to the forum!

3 Likes

Hey, new member here. Names Will, Iā€™m an Ebengaurd. I look forward to working with everyone to solve these mysteries.

9 Likes