The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Whatever you feel fits you.

The guide is exactly what it is, a guide. What it says doesn’t define you. It can only suggest where you would fit.

And btw. Welcome! I’m VictorianFlorist, people call me Vic. Welcome to Basecamp.

You can check the Basecamp Youtube, there are recap videos on prior fragments and those are rather informative.

8 Likes

Some folks claim to be poly guild, one could be external perception, one inner reality.

No judgements here though. I got Flinterforge both tries, though, so I’m too consistent to really advise.
Welcome, by the way!

8 Likes

Go with whatever feels right for you right now. That can be something totally different tomorrow if you like.

@VictorianFlorist AND @MissEvans said it better, and faster. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello all. I just joined and apparently I am in Ebenguard. This seems to be a good fit for me. I’m still catching up on everything that has occurred so far, but wanted to drop in with my hello.

7 Likes

Flinterforge it is then! Thanks for the help everyone. And big thanks to whoever made the fragments YouTube videos, big help on getting caught up quick.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forge.
Flinterforge workshops this way: http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/welcome/30/19

Coffee/ tea by the cooker.

6 Likes

Hello! I’m a new Balimoran ready to jump into the world of The Briar Books. Any advice on how to get started would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, new Balimoran! My name is Deyavi, I’m Ebenguard, fairly new myself. I found that what helped me most was first watching the YouTube recaps of the first eight Fragments, and then working through the weekly summaries on the blog a bit at a time so as not to get overwhelmed. We’re currently working on Fragment Eleven, and there’s been a lot of action recently, so it would be best to read @Eaves’ recap before jumping into that. The Campfire is a great place if you feel inspired, love creative writing or art, and want to contribute some world-building material.

8 Likes

hello, i’m in Ebenguard. really new to all of this and catching up

7 Likes

Welcome! I’m brand new myself but already love it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ayo! I’m Violin. Avid ARG player, animator, and musician. Bit of a nerd. Excited to hang here! Thornmouth.

8 Likes

Hello, I’ll go by Gryff. Balimoran. I hope I can help out in some way. I’m eager to learn all I can and contribute in any way possible.

8 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp. I’m Vic, Thornmouth
You’ll find recap videos of prior fragments on the Basecamp 33 youtube channel.
If you have any questions, don’t be afraid of asking.

5 Likes

Hi, my name’s Dean but you can all call me Epix. I’m a new Ebenguard who just finished skimming through the weekly updates and looks forward to eventually contributing. Just point me where to go from here and I’m good.

8 Likes

Well there’s a ton happening on the fragment 11 thread right now

3 Likes

Welcome, Vic is the name, floristry and horticulture is my game. I’m a Thornmouth, as you can tell by my lovely title and badge. Fragment 11 is HOT right now, so if you can make sense of anything, please help us. :sweat_smile:

The Recap Videos on the Basecamp YT channel should be quicker than the recaps but to all their own.

4 Likes

I’m Chordie. I’m a serial sh :thornmouth: tposter and the best Thornmouth. Also the best Balimoran. Just ask @Kelsey.

5 Likes

You’re going to scare new people away. You’re barely even a decent Thornmouth, let alone the best Balimora

Welcome to the party @Epix, if you have any questions, let us know!

8 Likes

Hey, Call me Rose. I’m a Gossmere, and has recently been given the title of apprentice. :grinning:
I’m mostly caught up on all of the happenings here and I can’t wait to help!

5 Likes

You’re one to talk.

4 Likes