The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey y’all! I’m Cheyenne or Chey. I got Balimora, which doesn’t seem to be very common. I’m really excited to get caught up and help out!

6 Likes

Thank you Thank you

4 Likes

Correction, grab some tea. And maybe cakes. Or scones. I like scones. I’m having scones.

5 Likes

Yummmmm choclate chip scones are my favorite thing!

Side note:Yes I like knitting and scones… im actually an old lady captured in a 15 year olds body XD

7 Likes

Mmmmm scones.

7 Likes

I just finished baking shortbread in preparation.

5 Likes

Hey all, just checking in. I’m new here and franticly trying to read through enough material to get up to speed before the hangout in an hour :joy:

9 Likes

Fragment 11 is a good place to start since that’s where we’re at now. Our YouTube channel actually has great recaps of Fragments 1-8. That should be enough to get you started before we perform the ritual today!

5 Likes

Welcome new weatherwatcher! Come join the shananigans

4 Likes

Hello all, new to all of it and trying to catch up.

5 Likes

Welcome @Skylad @MrFoxglove !

Glad you found us, if you need any help ping anyone, well anyone but @Chordie XD
In all seriousness we are all happy to help:)

4 Likes

You’re doing Steve’s work, Oracle

7 Likes

Hi everyone, newest Ebenguard here! It’s been a whirlwind of a day catching up on Fragment 11 and seeing the ritual, but I’m looking forward to diving in even further to this new world over the next few days.

8 Likes

Greetings and grumbles one and all! Greetings for I am new here and grumbles because, man I really don’t have time for yet another obsession, which I have no doubt this will be. Fret not, tis only good natured grumbling, like that of an old mad disturbed from his cobbler. Cyber cookie for anyone who gets the reference. I feel right at home here as this whole experience reminds me of an old forum I used to frequent before it was shuttered due to spam bots. SF3, in case anyone was wondering. I’ve been Guilded… is that a word? I’m making it a word, for Ebenguard, which is a apt a fit as exists in this reality. I’m diving in head first so expect to see me around alot, once I get caught up.

7 Likes

Welcome, new Ebenguardians!

2 Likes

Me? A pawn of Steve?

Mutters Let the Gossmere betrayal begin XD

5 Likes

Hello everyone! I am a very new Balimorian (Is that the word for someone who got Balimora?) and I just joined today. I’m definetly hooked! I am currently trying to read through everything to get caught up. It’ll probably take me a few days but I’ll get there! Any help or explanations would be much appreciated. This community seems amazing and I can’t wait to become apart of it. Not to mention the whole story behind this. Seems like there’s lots of adventure to be had here!

9 Likes

I think we collectively agree on Balimoran :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, welcome aboard! We love seeing new recruits, and love it more when y’all stick around and contribute a lot. Aside from helping with the fragments, there’s lots to do around here. Creative things tend to go to the Campfire, and the exploration section is great for delving into the parts of Magiq that we have merely touched on before. After all, even the best of us don’t fully understand everything about Magiq. Oftentimes people seem to find things of interest over in our Cabinet of Otherwordly Wonders, but most everything revolves around the other stuff I mentioned.

Feel free to message myself or any of the usual welcoming crew (or anyone, really) if ya have questions :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ello everyone! New to all of this, but the guide really caught my eye so I had to venture further, alas though I feel pretty lost as to what I can help with now despite reading logs n such. Still exploring though, thanks in advance!

10 Likes

Quick question, the first time I took the test, I started with the first question it gave me, and wound up getting Balimora (which gave me chills upon reading) but, I couldn’t resist taking it a 2nd time and started with the first question to catch my interest and wound up getting flinterforge. (Which really defines me more as the type of person that I am). Unsure what I should go with, normally I would just stick with the 1st, but flinterforge describes me to a T.

4 Likes