The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

If you’re concerned about being spooked, we’re actually most likely looking for some kind of distortion in the visuals. The visuals aren’t particularly spooky this time around, unless you have a fear of TV static and similar things. We definitely need as many people possible to watch it and see if they spot any hidden words or clues.

5 Likes

Can you guys tell me what each of the fragment words have been so far? I had an idea!

2 Likes

This discussion has been running on for some time. I don’t want to clutter up the Welcome Lodge. If it’s creative you can put it in the Campfire, Guild related goes into guilds, and Exploration of the fragments can go into the area of the same name.

I’ll go find them for you. Though you may need the help of some of the older mounties.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m a newbie here, but this is all really interesting! I’ve been spending the last couple of days trying to catch up with everything. I hope I can help :grinning:
Oh, and I’m apparently a balimoran

6 Likes

Welcome Littlbat!
Need help with anything?

3 Likes

Well i just got here. I can’t say I really know much of anything that’s going on but that’s what pulled me in isn’t it? For the mystery? If you havent already figured I’m a thornmouth. I dont even know all of the potential groups but there you go. Nice to meet you all, let’s work well together :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello!! I have absolutely no idea how I got here and I’m not entirely sure as to what I’m supposed to be doing. Any tips??

4 Likes

Welcome! I would watch our recap vids on youtube to get caught up on the adventure so far!

4 Likes

Hello, I’m a new member of Balmiora and have no idea as to what i’m supposed to be doing.

8 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m late to the welcoming party but excited to be here and interested to find out more clues. I’ve been sorted into the Thornmouth guild and I’m ready to help in anyway I can.

7 Likes

Evening all, I’m Skylad. Work in aviation so Weatherwatch kinda makes sense. Oh and I’m an Aussie so I don’t have a shortage of places to explore :grin:
Looking forward to working with you all

8 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m new here and have been sorted into Balimora.
I’m still a bit unsure how this all works but looking forward to learning more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi everyone - I’m Augustus. The guide placed me in Gossmere, which is perfect. Looking forward to helping to figure out the next fragment!

6 Likes

Hey Augustus! Welcome to the family <3

4 Likes

Hoooooly cow! Welcome to our little community all you new guys! Awesome to see so many new faces! Looks like our Official Greeting Crew ™ has already done their job :grin: but if you’ve got any questions feel free to ask!

8 Likes

Hello! I’m suuuuper new, still trying to catch up but couldn’t pass up on a good mystery. I’ve joined almost right after reading the opening and am going to try to catch up over the next few days. I’m an Ebengaurd fresh from the oven.

7 Likes

New here, no idea whats going on :stuck_out_tongue: Balmoria, bit of an intro would be amazing.

6 Likes

Hey, I’m Austin. I’m a Thornmouth apparently, and I’m not entirely sure what’s going on yet lmao.

Nice to meet y’all~

6 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Torli and I’m a Gossmere. I look forward to solving whatever mysteries lie ahead with you all.

7 Likes

Freshly minted Balimoran here. Catching up on all the work that has already been done so I can help with all the work still to come.

9 Likes