The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hi everyone. Brand new Ebenguard. Looking forward to helping out. I’m from Missouri.

6 Likes

Hey, im a new Balimora. And i have no idea what to do…

7 Likes

Hi I am a new Person, Thornmouth,

7 Likes

Welcome all new members! @Radonary, @Matt, @Hermittramp and @Heather_Johnson! (And I suspect a few more I’ve missed)

There’s a lot of advice floating around recently on how to get up to speed. There’s weekly updates that Eaves writes that are linked at the top of this site. Also there are video recaps of the previous 10 fragments we’ve worked on on the Basecamp33 youtube channel

Make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to ask any questions . We were all new once and it’s a lot to get up to speed on. But our work here tends to move at a pretty good, measured pace with the occaisional few days for catching up and breathing.

7 Likes

@Robert Thank you very much are there recaps on 9 and 10 and how do we contribute towards fragment 11

5 Likes

@Brendon Sorry, didn’t mean to @Kelsey you! (Yes, she’s a verb now)

@Radonary The Fragment 9 recap has been written but the video hasn’t been shot yet.

Fragment 10 recap. Dang if I don’t see one. I should get off my lazy butt and do that today.

As for contributing to Fragment 11:

Well to recap where are so far, Aether (A young adept who has been kidnapped by Kemetic Solutions so they can use his ability to talk to computers for their own probably nerfarious purposes) has entered the Kemetic solutions website and is contacting us through pages there. One of the more interesting ones is here.

We discovered who this ‘Savnig’ is, and it turns out to be the real name of someone we vaguely know as Augernon, a former mountaineer from the last generation of mountaineers. He is currently in a mental facility in Maryland, and someone is going to try to reach him in person tomorrow (@Marty.60 who’s a reporter who’s been working with us.) So right now we’re mostly waiting til Wednesday to find out how that meeting goes, and how coherent Augernon is and if they can help us either freeing the other people Kemetic Solutions kidnapped.

Once Marty gets back to us with information I’m sure we’ll have someone else we need to figure out. It always seems to work that way.

10 Likes

AHHHHH so many new magi!!
Welcome to the battlefield, grab some cookies and coffee while you still can XD

8 Likes

Hey y’all! I’m Cheyenne or Chey. I got Balimora, which doesn’t seem to be very common. I’m really excited to get caught up and help out!

6 Likes

Thank you Thank you

4 Likes

Correction, grab some tea. And maybe cakes. Or scones. I like scones. I’m having scones.

5 Likes

Yummmmm choclate chip scones are my favorite thing!

Side note:Yes I like knitting and scones… im actually an old lady captured in a 15 year olds body XD

7 Likes

Mmmmm scones.

7 Likes

I just finished baking shortbread in preparation.

5 Likes

Hey all, just checking in. I’m new here and franticly trying to read through enough material to get up to speed before the hangout in an hour :joy:

9 Likes

Fragment 11 is a good place to start since that’s where we’re at now. Our YouTube channel actually has great recaps of Fragments 1-8. That should be enough to get you started before we perform the ritual today!

5 Likes

Welcome new weatherwatcher! Come join the shananigans

4 Likes

Hello all, new to all of it and trying to catch up.

5 Likes

Welcome @Skylad @MrFoxglove !

Glad you found us, if you need any help ping anyone, well anyone but @Chordie XD
In all seriousness we are all happy to help:)

4 Likes

You’re doing Steve’s work, Oracle

7 Likes

Hi everyone, newest Ebenguard here! It’s been a whirlwind of a day catching up on Fragment 11 and seeing the ritual, but I’m looking forward to diving in even further to this new world over the next few days.

8 Likes