The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

New Flinterforged here! Just joined upon discovering my talents. I have read over the trust hierarchy and plan on reading all of the required literature to enjoy my time here!

14 Likes

Welcome @Ferrissnmir, looks like you’re on track to getting the hang of the forum. Your guild leaders are @Revenir and @Viviane. Feel free to @ them if you have any questions or need anything. Check out the forum primer for all the required info regarding the forum.

6 Likes

New Ebenguardian. Happy to be here, if a bit overwhelmed at everything.

12 Likes

Welcome @StargazingSkeleton!! Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi so if you have any questions you can ask them! You should also check out the Forum Primer which has links to CJs two fantastic books!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! So excited to play catch up and learn more about this world c:

12 Likes

Welcome @Deanu!!!

The fantastic @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can PM her! Like I said above you should check out the Forum Primer to get started!

7 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile:. My curiosity had led me to this interesting world of literature and I’m excited to learn more!

7 Likes

I like my coffee with caramel and cream

9 Likes

Welcome @Disoa!!! I don’t know if you saw but just about your post I said Sellalellen was our guild leader so you can message her if you have any questions! You should also start by reading the fantastic Forum Primer!

5 Likes

@Rimor I always think that you’re one of the guild leaders because there’s Remus and Revenir and that’s just too many similar R names to keep track of.

8 Likes

Hello all I seem to have found myself here after a Facebook ad…and am a Gossmere perhaps?

10 Likes

Hi there! Welcome! @OracleSage is your guild leader I believe and she’s very kind. If you have any questions feel free to ask her or any leader for help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Snowberry. I’m super new and I tested as Ebenguard but I feel very much like I belong in Gossmere. I would appreciate any tips on starting out - my friend @AtheliaViolet introduced me to the magiqverse yesterday and I’m at the beginning of what seems like a very steep learning curve!

15 Likes

Hello! Glad to have you! I don’t feel like anything is set in stone and anyone is capable of change. Go where your heart takes you and ask for help from a leader either in the guild you feel most connected to or where you were placed if you have any questions. Welcome :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi baby Snowberry :blush: I’m glad you made it!

8 Likes

Hi! If you’re still looking for a place to land between the two guilds, I’m sure the leaders would be up to help out! @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian are your Gossy leaders, and @Deyavi and @Ginger are our Ebenguard leaders! But also follow your gut! The Guide is meant to help point you in a direction, but if you’ve got a strong feeling about a different guild, go for it! Or be both! There’s plenty of polyguilds here!

10 Likes

Ahahaha unfortunately I’m not but I’m always happy to help!

Welcome @LittleSnowberry and @Joshwolftree!!

4 Likes

Hey there, Snowberry!
I’m Oracle, one of the Gossmere guild leaders. So nice to meet you!
If you need help getting started I recommend the forum primer
Or, if you have any specific questions, don’t be afraid to reach out! Leadership is here to help get you settled in any way we can!
Welcome to the guild of Gossmere!

8 Likes

Hi there! So I’m new here, as you probably can tell, but I finished the first book just a little while ago and I must say that my interest was piqued! I followed along with a few other things on here before posting this little introduction but I look forward to talking to and interacting with everyone on here! Oh! I forgot to mention but I did take the guide assessment and I got Ebenguard!

11 Likes

Good evening, everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Reese. I have answered the questions. I have been placed. I am a Balimora, though I’m sure I knew that before the test did. I am excited to join. Well, as excited as one can be when the storms overhead are so strong.

12 Likes