The Two Reveals Announcement

I mean, have you ever seen a bigger pushover

22 Likes

CJ loves telling us all his secrets. :joy:

Understanding that it’s not all been planned yet, how do you envision “complications” being involved if the narrative of the new experience will move without dependence on reader input? Will these be the same sort of complications as we had in TMP fragments (i.e. codes, papercraft, etc.) or more freeform narrative solutions, like what we’ve been doing in the Search for Magiq? Or a bit of both? Something new?

19 Likes

CJ…

Now im sobbing!
cries sobs

XD

17 Likes

Because… there will be varying levels of success.
One example:
Lore reveals will often be connected to your successes/failures. The story will always continue, but if you didn’t discover or solve everything, you also won’t have learned everything.

There may even be a metric in place to determine your level of success and what you “earn” narrative-wise. :cjtea:

20 Likes

Think of it like the narrative equivalent of a video game’s “Completion Rate.”

19 Likes

And I’m also okay with you failing spectacularly and having to pick up the pieces of the narrative and all the characters depending on you. :cjheart:

20 Likes

Like, “Congratulations, you found all the hidden pigeons”?

18 Likes

Also… I may or may not be working with the designer who built the actual Time Donut puzzle. :cjtea:

21 Likes

Cj. Cj why do you do this. I fear for my sanity.

13 Likes

We can keep your sanity in a pretty little box until you need it again.

17 Likes

its nightmare buddies all over again. I still get a headache remembering some of it.

17 Likes

I can see it now…The Time Donut 2: Electric Boogaloo. :rofl: :doughnut:

23 Likes

Will we have anything like the origami puzzles we did during cagliostros arc, cj? I love my hands on puzzle solving so im curious

13 Likes

:cjtea: :man_shrugging:

18 Likes

:colewat:

12 Likes

Alright, I think we can wrap this up!

AG+ patrons, I just revealed the name of the new experience in the AG+ General Discussion, but please, PLEASE keep it a secret until we officially reveal it!

Thanks so much, Mounties!

Feel free to keep asking questions and Catherine will respond ASAP. And I’ll see you in a few weeks!

:cjheart:

24 Likes

furiously rearranges the candle budget
There are not emojis for my excitement level!!!

17 Likes

“Not that one. This one!” brandishes candle as if we can smell it too. I wish we could smell it over video but I’m not sure it’s quite strong enough :joy:

22 Likes

So cool!!!

15 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that you don’t ever disappoint us, CJ & Catherine!
I can echo the excitement that other folks are showing for AG Alchemy as well as the new narrative, and the new book too!
Time to hide away some magiq moolah for the end of the year :rabbit2:

15 Likes