The Two Reveals Announcement

Claps CANDLES! ENROLLMENT! EXCITEMENT! Ding!

16 Likes

I have. Many questions.

1. AG Alchemy sounds awesome and has a lot of open-ended possibilities. Is there a vague potential for this product line to increase beyond candles in the future? :eyes:

2. Will the new interactive experience rely on any considerations about past participation in The Monarch Papers, either narratively (in terms of knowledge about the events and goals within the story) or logistically (e.g., only a limited number of TMP members should sign up in order to give newer readers a chance at the experience)?

20 Likes
  1. We definitely designed AG Alchemy with the intent to do a lot with it.
  2. For the new experience, you basically just need to be caught up on the books/narrative though there will be lore/material/callbacks that reward involvement and past experience. This is very much for everyone and there’s room for all. The biggest changes will be things we learned from SFM, ala the narrative having its own pace and “locomotion.” It moves with or without you, and your successes and failures, along with your ideas, shape the outcome.

Also, I imagine for veteran Mountaineers it will be like playing a follow up to a video game where your previous choices and actions form your save files are taken into account. It will be a much more tailored experience.

23 Likes

Good. Cause I’d definitely like to continue running round within the narrative.

especially since I like being part of a narrative.

16 Likes

Will there be an announcement beforehand regarding price range of the new shiny enrollment thing?

18 Likes

There will definitely be an announcement. We’re still working out what feels fair and makes sense for us. We’re also going to offer a discounted AG+/(TBD) bundle where you can save on both to have the full AGP experience.

20 Likes

Blessed be the Bellowing Jewish Viking God.
That would be good. that way i can definitely put them together and budget effectively.

16 Likes

Agreed. I’d already decided that my Yule gift to myself was gonna be AG+, so this new thing folding in pricewise works for me.

20 Likes

We were discussing that today. We plan to announce it in time for people to ask for it as a gift for the holidays. :cjheart:

18 Likes

We’ll be here for another 30 minutes or so if you have questions or thoughts, things you miss from TMP, etc. Part of my hiatus will also coincide with the 2019 AG Summit where my friend (and fellow Mountaineer) Mike and I will go to the country for a week and just break the next year to 18 months of AGP based on my timeline and narrative. We’re excited to give you a fresh but also familiar experience!

16 Likes

Oh, also, the AG+ Annual Subscription gift for this year is the first batch of our “Magiq” AG Alchemy candles!

20 Likes

I SO want to spoil the second candle!

18 Likes

I meannnnnnn :eyes:

12 Likes

YAY!! CANDLES!

12 Likes

My plan was to release two, one that everyone knows about, and then a Magiqverse “deep cut.”

16 Likes

:smiling_imp: dooo iiiiittt :smiling_imp:
Nah, just playing with you. But I know the struggle, it’s like wanting to tell someone what you got them for their birthday, but knowing you should wait to be nice.

16 Likes

I could give a clue I guess. :cjtea:

17 Likes

Don’t give in to the peer pressure!

15 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

12 Likes

Okay. It’s the location of a funeral which was held waaaaay back in fragment 3 of TMP.

19 Likes