The Two Reveals Announcement

As many of you know, September 23rd is the Day of Change. The day Deirdre became Stormslayer and the Mountaineers saved The Book of Briars.

It’s also a day we like to make changes and additions to the narrative and company.
Monday, the 23rd we’ll be launching over 20 new items in the Ackerly Green Book Shop, and we’ll be opening the doors to the Neithernor: Reborn role-play.

But we have so much more to reveal.

:cjtea:

The following Tuesday, September 24th, we will be posting a video announcement and hosting a discussion to reveal two brand new additions to the Magiqverse. One product-based, and one… narrative-based, both of which will be major additions to Ackerly Green.

Check back here this week for details about the livestream (you can change your notifications for this topic to “Watching” so you don’t miss updates) and I look forward to chatting with you a week from Tuesday!

UPDATE:
To make sure we only give away what we can right now, we’re going to pre-record the announcement and post it at 3pm HST (Eastern) on the 24th, but we’ll be live here on the forum, in this thread, to answer questions about the announcements until 4pm!

Here’s a Google Calendar event so you don’t forget. Seriously, you won’t want to miss the discussion:

UPDATE:

The Announcement is Below!

30 Likes

I have never clicked on a post so fast :joy: Also am I the only one who watches every thread? :laughing:

18 Likes

That entire post is just… :eyes::cagshearts::colewat::deirdreexcited:

18 Likes

:cjheart:
I’m just so excited to see what’s brewing behind the scenes!!!

19 Likes

Ugh, and I have to wait a whole month to be Briar broke. :laurendizzy:

20 Likes

Ahh! So excited… I just hope I clear Trust 2 before then so I can do the narrative part too.

17 Likes

To make sure we only give away what we can right now, we’re going to pre-record the announcement and post it at 3pm HST (Eastern) on the 24th, but we’ll be live here on the forum, in this thread, to answer questions about the announcements until 4pm!

Here’s a Google Calendar event so you don’t forget. Seriously, you won’t want to miss the discussion:

Reader Calendar Event.

20 Likes

Since the video is over 10 minutes (I ramble, sue me) we’re posting the video early so more of you have a chance to see it before 3pm (EDT/HDT) where we’ll be live on the forum to answer your questions for an hour!

24 Likes

Is it still rude if I scream in my office but like…it’s for a good cause?

17 Likes

possibly. how many decibels?

12 Likes

All of them. All possible decibels.

16 Likes

HERE FOR THIS

I love everything about this… I will go #BriarBroke so fast.

17 Likes

cool. coolcoolcoolcoolcool. When every human in ear shot of you has their ear drums destroyed i didnt encourage you

14 Likes

This is DM logic at its finest.

17 Likes

This is delightful - so exciting! We appreciate all your hard work.

15 Likes

We’re here! If you have questions let us know. We’ll be here for the next hour!

16 Likes

V Serious Question: does this candle line mean I can make my house smell like Flinter’s Glen/anywhere in NN really for forever :eyes::eyes::eyes:

18 Likes

:cjtea:

15 Likes

Kidding! Possibly! We have two scents lined up and we definitely want to do something with the guilds in the future!

20 Likes

:grinning:

10 Likes