I mean… If you insist. Here’s Wild!

19 Likes

@witchery your art style is so unique I love it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

6 Likes

This one goes out to the Ones lost in The Tides
This will forever and always be my Tide rune

(I’m not the artist, just the messenger :blue_heart:)
((It’s a box full of suicide prevention materials left by couriers in places of need))

17 Likes

Balimora Vibes

27 Likes

I like how they hid either a little bird or butterfly wing in the right side of the heart, blended into the bark.

3 Likes

I love that

4 Likes

Actually, that’s an actual part of the heart.

6 Likes

Oh? :0

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s called the “left atrial appendage.”

13 Likes

Huh.

3 Likes

“Atrial appendage” just makes me think of a heart with arms.

7 Likes

I just wanted to say you’re amazing for sharing this. <3

9 Likes

I haven’t traversed this whole thread yet, but I really really adore these, and they remind me a bit of the pavilion logos from Epcot which is just a whole bucket of nostalgia. Also, I’d buy the heck out of them as patches/pins because they’re just so clean and gorgeous

9 Likes

I’m really glad you like them! I just got around to designing a (tentative) color scheme for each. Think it does a good job bridging the gap between the elements and the respective guild it’s attached to, but for anyone who knows the guilds way better than I do, please suggest changes so I can make them closer to the source.
elements%20colored-01 elements%20colored-02 elements%20colored-03 elements%20colored-04 elements%20colored-05 elements%20colored-06

30 Likes

I absoultely love each and every one of them!

8 Likes

I want these as buttons tbh :cjheart:

10 Likes

Hear that @CJB? We could sell them in your store if I get a small cut. :wink:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: I’m in love with the Wild symbol!

5 Likes

I, for one, cannot wait to see what @witchery comes up for aether (and everything else!)

9 Likes