The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

I kind of wonder if there is anything more to the box itself?
I mean, probably not, but… maybe?
Idk, another tinfoil hat theory to think about.

3 Likes

@Timidity Like maybe a hidden compartment somehow!?!

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe. But it didn’t look like ther was any space for it… idk

1 Like

Possibly a false bottom somehow

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

There’s a little red lighthouse, aka Jeffrey’s Hook Light, in New York City on the Hudson. Maybe this was it, given he ended up kinda nearish to it.

Edit: This is probably so off topic…but I think that’s where we all are now.

4 Likes

I am not there quite yet. I am going to list off some of the things I have tried with this dang letter.

Morse - In my head, it made sense that maybe Sullivan hid something in there with Morse code. I mean, he used morse code on the scarf to get Deirdre there. There is also a hyphen and an ellipses that somewhat reinforced that. The phrase “That truth is this…” just seems odd to me at first (or 100th, but who is counting) glance. But I am no English major, quite the opposite really.

Binary - When Morse is considered, Binary is often the next best trial. Still nothing.

If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to throw them out or give them a whirl yourself. I don’t mind looking into anything Letter related

7 Likes

Invisible ink?

2 Likes

Something inside the compass, false book cover? Have we seen the bottom of the case?

3 Likes

I think we just need to focus on things we have access to. The digital letter, websites, etc. The journal and compass will likely come later.

6 Likes

We’re getting abit side tracked. While I do hope secret ink and/or compartments end up happening, because I love those type of things, @Kelsey is right. Let’s focus on what we have and who knows, maybe it will lead to one of those? (I really hope it does.)

9 Likes

Sorry, just thought it’d be more than one dimensional this far out :crying_cat_face: My bad

5 Likes

No need to apologize. All ideas are good ideas and who knows what might come in to play later! But I still think the letter is where it’s at. It’s really the only thing we have thus far. So if you have any ideas for it, throw them out there!

8 Likes

@Smurfette You don’t need to apologize. Your ideas are amazing and valid, and we keep everyone’s ideas in mind no matter how big or small! (totally trying to catch up on everything that’s been happening after being absent for a couple of days)

9 Likes

@Smurfette, don’t stress at all. We old timers are just used to things starting out a little more simply with each phase. But your ideas are awesome, and personally I’m hoping for secret compartments too!

11 Likes

What color was the house in the picture fragments?

1 Like

Naaa, you’re okay @Smurfette.

2 Likes

Thanks you, I only started thinking about secret inks and compartments because I’ve been reading up on secret societies and etc lately. Lol

6 Likes

Everyone else was going that way earlier and even though I do enjoy secret inks and compartments, I doubt they will be the doorway to a Fragment. Maybe part of one though…

1 Like

I’ve just noticed that he said “To begin this final chapter”. Now that’s really odd as he should have said “The final chapter” as “this” implies that there is going to be more than one final chapter.

2 Likes