The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

Apparently when the code was entered into the chronocompass to get it spinning there were four chimes. So far things have happened at 4am/pm.

2 Likes

When did we get his reply? Does that also go by fours?

1 Like

We’re not sure exactly when we received it, but our guess is on 4 am

1 Like

So, long story short, this all started from Deirdre’s latest blog post. In her latest blog post, M. Grey Ackerly, there was a note from Sullivan Green (Deirdre’s father) to Deirdre. Within the note, some recruits noticed some weird things about the wording of the letter and started to pick it apart. @Brendon had the awesome idea to take words from the letter and map them to each of the guilds. He found six different words that reflected traits from the guilds - Bravery, Heart, Hope, Woods, Shore, and Machine. Those words mapped to Weatherwatch, Gossmere, Gossmere, Balimora, Ebenguard, and Finterforge, respectively.

It used to be, on the Fletcher Dawson Art Page that in the ‘future work’ section, there was art for the Chronocompass. You would click it and it would show you an image of the compass art, and nothing more. @Robert pointed out, if you click on each of the letters on the Fletcher Dawson Chronocompass in the order that Brendon listed, the compass would spin and chime four times. We then realized that something would happen at 4pm, because the sound was like a clock chiming for each hour.

We waited until 4pm and got the same page that’s there now - the message page with the warning “Be Careful What You Say And Send Or Time Itself Is What You’ll Rend.” We all used it to send messages en-masse. @Nimueh was awake around 4am EST and happened to screenshot a change in the website - to “A reply.” We waited again today to 4pm EST and found that the site had reverted back to the message box. We expect the reply should come at 4am like it did before.

And that should sum up most of what’s happened so far.

14 Likes

Ooooooh my bad, there’s just been so much to read on this :grin:

4 Likes
  • Fragment 13
  • Splinter 13

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m still in favor of pile of ashes 13

8 Likes

Going to let the poll sit a little while longer. #Splinter13

4 Likes

Okay, so 30 mins before time and it’s still on the message page, Looks like we’re right about the 4am/pm thing. Now to sit and wait to refresh at 4.

4 Likes

10 Likes

It’s here:

10 Likes

AUGIE! Augie is here again. :sob:

6 Likes

Now we reply

3 Likes

Do we ask about Ascender?

3 Likes

The Storm, and what it is

2 Likes

This doesn’t sound like our forum. So this is the 94 mounties? What now?

4 Likes

Yes I think we should ask about Assender but we can definitely not tell him we’re from the future… Now that it’s so personal we can’t afford to mess with the timeline

8 Likes

They clearly have gone through the Storm/been attacked by it or whatever. We need to articulate a reply to acknowledges a few things; Ascender, The Storm, and when Neitheror is.

5 Likes

Doesn’t the storm come for them at frag 12? Does that mean they’re at about the same point we are?

5 Likes

I’ll post ascenders last post

3 Likes