The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

@Nimueh, reply page is open again!

1 Like

So I see! So… what are we sayign?

1 Like

copy and paste your message above -it’s great!

4 Likes

Just do your message! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Remember, only one person send a message

2 Likes

Yessir!

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve sent it exactly as above. And now, we wait…

3 Likes

Good job on a successful day everyone! Hopefully we will get results tomorrow! :grin:

2 Likes

11 hours and 56 minutes to go.

4 Likes

Guys, don’t think you need to stay up until 4am your time if you don’t want to. I’ll likely be up around then anyway (seens as that’s 9 here). Of course, if people see it before then…

2 Likes

Yeah, I think the major question is if 4am is a time to send another message, or is it the time we get a reply? I’m leaning towards the latter, but we should find out soon.

1 Like

@Nimueh do you mind doing screenshots of all the replies like you did earlier today? Or I guess anyone can. Just in case there is some stuff we need to take note of in the replies, this will help us keep a record of them all

1 Like

I don’t know why I have this gut feeling we’re going to limited to the number of times we can contact them…

4 Likes

I’m up for work at that time, so I can check.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m thinking the same unfortunately… That why I’m hoping this works and we’re asking the right questions…

3 Likes

lol I really hope it’s not like “wishing with Genies”. You know cause you have to be really specific with the wish otherwise it’s always disastrous and isn’t what you were needing or expecting.

2 Likes

I think I’d only be okay with that if I knew it before hand lol, otherwise it’s be a nightmare. But then again, we are dealing with magiq here… urg, at least one of them was specific ish.

Maybe we should use the time here to think of other questions we could be asking, or trains of thought we may want to follow depending on the answers?

6 Likes

Wording questions. I think it’s important how we word them so that they come out friendly, not demanding.

7 Likes

Hmm… well perhaps we should consider all of the things we want.

• We want Deirdre to go safely to the Neithernor and do…something?..to protect the world from The Storm.
  • We want to save the Council from whatever peril they are in.
  • We want to repair the Book of Briars and, eventually, unlock it.
  • We want to defeat the Storm, once and for all, and liberate magiq from its shackles.
  • We want to bring Marty, Aether, Portencia, and Climber back from wherever they went, and maybe save Sacha as well if she’s managed to survive.

That…seems like everything? So here are some questions we can ask from all that -

• What is the Neithernor? What is so dangerous about it and how can someone safeguard themselves from its pitfalls? How can someone gain magiqal knowledge in the Neithernor?
  • Where is the Fray? If the Council is banished to the Fray and fading away, how can they be saved and their power restored? How can more Wells be unlocked to give the Council more power?
  • How can we defeat the Storm? How can we open the doors they have closed?
  • How can we rescue people the Storm has attacked? How can we find people who are lost in time?

That’s all I’ve got right now, but these are the major worries I’ve had currently.

12 Likes

Third paragraph:

What messages would we like to pass on, if this is the past we’re speaking to?

2 Likes