The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

Anyone have a reply yet?

2 Likes

Make sure to check spam - my notification that my reply to Deeds’ blog got stuck in there recently.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry Endri :joy:

I spent like 30 mins on this and that was 30 mins too much hahaha.

20 Likes

Omg, I love #hackercat!!!

7 Likes

This needs to be a T-shirt.

6 Likes

Oh wow. You step away for a meeting, come back and we have contacted the past. Never a dull moment I suppose. Oh and we have all turned into hacker cats. Love it @Revenir.

Doesn’t seem like there is too much more to be said at this point. Lets see the responses we get and reassess

12 Likes

So Im going to send a message. Here’s what Im going to send:

Hello there!
You may not know who I am, but please humor me and answer some questions that I have and tell me some basic information like the year, where you are, and do you know about magiq? Last ones a strange question, I know, but please just humor me.
Thanks you!

I might send this, what do you think?

8 Likes

I’m thinking that just sending random stuff won’t work. Maybe there have to certain key words or phrases sent. Asking for basic stuff is great as it will hopefully give us more intel. But I don’t think it will work.

EDIT: There has to be more clues in that damn letter

2 Likes

You might be right, but until we get some sort of answer we will never know

2 Likes

Or how about I ask about this?

To begin this final chapter The Mountaineers must use the most dangerous of magiq.

And send a picture of the Chronocompas, since this seems to slightly revolve around it, and ask if it means anything?

4 Likes

It’s been an hour and 51 minutes and we still have nothing :confused:

I’m back btw

2 Likes

If you are going to send something. Keep it very simple and light. We don’t know who is reading it. But at this stage probably best yo wait for the results of the first volley.

5 Likes

It could be a little while, we don’t know how time magiq works. It’s definitely got to be complicated to send something into the past, you know? Plus the person on the other end has to parse these messages, assuming they arrive intact (considering Fragment 3, not all things that breach dimensions make it through completely).

4 Likes

Maybe we will only be able to send and receive at 4pm?

4 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s a really good point! Kind of like The Devoted and Aether’s messages arriving at certain times.

2 Likes

Exactly!!! Maybe at 4am also works but I’m no testing it out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:So let’s keep sending at only 4pm and hopefully we will find out tomorrow.

3 Likes

Holy cow.
Magiq waits for no one apparently.

Great work Mounties!
Now let’s hope we haven’t destroyed our current reality. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

So quick recap for everyone:
Earlier today some Mountiees discovered that if you click out the combination WGGBEF into the Chronocompass on the Fletcher Dawson site, it makes the compass spin . Afterwards, using some clues we had before hand, we decided to repeat what we had done, but at 4pm (EST). Upon doing so the page changed to one where we could send a message through time. To who and when, we have no idea. Im guessing that we can only send and receive messages at exactly 4pm. So until that time arrives tomorrow, we will not know.

11 Likes

I was born 1994! Not sure if that helps, but thought I’d throw it out there.

2 Likes

Also, I’m a couple hours late, but I sent a message as well to help out! Joining you all in the waiting game now. Hopefully something turns up.

1 Like