The General Discussion Super Topic

Hey I’m not sure where to put this but the dark mode doesn’t seem to work very well on mobile

9 Likes

If you click your avatar in the top right, click your name, then go to preferences. Under interface, you’ll see theme with a drop down menu that probably says AGP. Click it, change to Dark, then scroll to the bottom to save :smiley:

10 Likes

My eyes!! I LOVE the dark side! I mean theme!

Where’s my cake?!

12 Likes

You can now choose dark mode directly from the drop down menu in the upper right. You’ll see an option at the bottom called “Change Mode.”

14 Likes

Oh my word dark mode is wonderful.

9 Likes

Oh wow I love this so much :heart_eyes: such a lovely color scheme and so much nicer when deep diving on old lore at weird hours of the night

14 Likes

And I lost the discord again

7 Likes

@Connielass, Catherine and I don’t always see this topic right away, and it’s more for general discussion, so if you’re having technical trouble with anything regarding Ackerly Green please use the contact form on the main site so we can address it. Thank you!

13 Likes

Have you guys heard of book nooks? I just found out about them today, and think of the wonderful AG options…

13 Likes

I recently backed a kickstarter for a guy who’s starting a company making them!

11 Likes

They look so amazing! The annual flower show in Philly always has a section that displays things like these, and I’m always fascinated by how people can make them. I don’t have the patience to make them myself, but I think they’re beautiful.

8 Likes

OMGOMGOMG I need like a million of these!

10 Likes

Well, gonna plug it here so people will see it;

I’m active multiple times every day in this community even if I don’t post. I’m just highly introverted, but I have gotten the Aficionado badge. I respect people’s ideas and the fantasy this community can build collectively. But for whatever reason I keep getting all my discord privileges taken away so I am no longer able to even talk there.

So why is this happening and who is doing this? PM me if you have to, because I would like some answers.

11 Likes

Please see post above, but also, a leader is reaching out to you about this issue. It’s userbase wide, not just you. It’s a plugin we’re having issues with.

14 Likes

Thanks CJ, I for whatever reason didn’t see that post :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

No worries! :cjheart:

10 Likes

@Nimueh hope you’ve survived the storm ok.
Flooding looks pretty bad in South Wales.

14 Likes

I’m lucky, we’re quite high up here. Couple trees down, some lightning damage from the other day, but nothing actually to my property. Supposed to have been going to York next weekend too, but they’re very flooded there, so that’s a no go. Lot of others not so lucky, so very thankful.

16 Likes

Glad you’re safe.

14 Likes

Hey is there a way I can op out of ads appearing on the forum for my self?

6 Likes